🍋💜🌸Tamaki X Horny Neko Reader smut 🌸💜 🍋

Keys:
(Y/N) your name
(L/N) last name
(H/C) hair color
(H/L) hair length
(E/C) eye color

Info:
Our dear (Y/N) Is a neko and has alot of trades like sharp cat claws, very good hearing, cat tail and ears but she also has trades like matting seasons she normally takes medication for that but forgot (?)

Also (Y/N) is a first year she's in class 1-A and this plays in season 4 hero work studies episodes (you know the ones with kirishima backstory and all)
That's why (Y/N) know Tamaki but they aren't close cause she doesn't do the work studies

Side note: The girl in the edit picture is Tanya Sasaki my interpretation of (Y/N)
She's basics the characters I use for x Reader fanfiction I Edited a few tamaki x nejire drawings for visual in the future (I also did some for Two faced sister but hadn't had the opportunity to add them yet ༼ノ;'༎ຶ ▿ ༎ຶ༽ノ)
Enjoy the story ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧
_________________________________________

"T-Tamaki-senpai" the little neko softly moaned out which cought the attention of a few students that are nearby

"(L-L/N)-chan w-what's wrong!?" (Y/N) stumbled into his chest and hold on to it "I-I don't feel so well s-senpai"

"I-Maybe we should go to- to the n-nurses office" poor tamaki was confused and his hope face was red
Doesn't happen every day that a pretty girl comes to you for help and everyone knows they don't shove the're oppais against your chest

___at the nurses office___

"

Recovery girl doesn't s-seem to be here...Here sit - sit down!" he helped you sit on one of the beds

"a-arigato senpai..." she said quietly while her tail is waging like crazy

There was an awkward silence between the first year and third year

"d-do you know why you don't feel so well?" he asked shyly

She didn't answer tho the only reaction was here rubbing her Thighs together while blushing more

"I-... I'm not sure..." her breath seems to hitch "Ngh!" her ears twitch

"Eh!? Is there any way I can um- help y-you?" he asked concerned but also kinda scared

She grabbed his hand gently and put it against her cheek "I want to have your baby's Senpai~" she was smiling and her eyes looked full of Lust

Tamaki's.Exe has stopped working

"What!? W-we barely know eatch O-ohter and You- you are - You are to young! And- to make b-baby's you need to-" he stopped "you need to..." tamaki was so shocked that (Y/N) asked for children that he completely forgot the process until now.

She puts his hand under her shirt and makes his hand squish her right boob
"kya~" she moaned out "senpai~ please"
Her tail is wagging rapidly.

Tamaki was brain AFK and didn't notice the neko sat up and pushed him against that wall, locking that was door so no one dares to disturbing them.

"you can go ruff if you want~"she whispered in his pointy but cute ears.
"S-senpai~" she gently blowed against his eat with made his eat twitch.

She stopped pressing tamaki against the door and tamaki was relieved until she started talking of her blazer and unbuttoning her shirt(???).

"do you want to touch them" she cupped her oppais and slightly pushed them up "N-no th-" he was interrupted with a kiss.

His eyes widened at the sight of the the (H/C) haired neko kissing him full with Lust and love. She licked his bottom lip to ask for permission but tamaki being the innocent Bean he is doesn't know what she wants.

She shoved her womanhood against his manhood while holding on to his blazer, tamaki gasped at the gesture and the naughty neko took advantage of it and roughly shoved her tongue in his mouth.

After a while of making out they both stopped for air "s-senpai~ your smell is so sweet" she licked his neck hitting his sweet spot with made him let out a small moan of Suprice.

"(L-L/N)- Ngh!" she rubbed his manhood trew his pants "it's bigger than I expected" she whispered to herself.

Tamaki was not Ready for his first time but he had an idea to satisfy the (H/C) haired girl.

He picked her up sat down on the bed and put her in his lap with her back facing him "senpai?~" She squirmed on his lap.

As awkward as it was for tamaki he knew what he had to do, he pulled her shirt up exposing her black bra "d-do you trust me?"

To be continued

(A/N:
Sorry I'm tired

༼ノ;'༎ຶ ▿ ༎ຶ༽ノ
I'll fix spelling mistakes in 24 hours

probably

Hofully

Maybe

Good night!)