💙☁️💜Female Tamaki X Male Reader First Date Fluff💜☁️💙

(A/N) sorry to all my little gays out of the there I promise I'll make something for you too soon TvT

Our pov
You where waiting for your girlfriend tamaki, you two are going on a date but you where a bit early so you have to wait. You waited a bit longer until you saw tamaki, you hugged her and she blushed hard."U-um s-senpai!? Are you really that excited to see me?" you smiled at tamaki and petted her which she really enjoyed. "are you ready for today my little blueberrie" tamaki nooded with a little smile.

You went to a Cafe together "what would you like tamaki?" tamaki didn't know what to choose, you started laughing a bit "how about we share a milk shake" tamakis face turned red "y-you Mean Share like t-two straws and one c-cup?" you nodded "yeah s-sure I'd love too" tamaki smile and you just couldn't help but blush. "my girlfriend is so cute! what did i do to get such an angle like her!?

After you where done at the Cafe you went to get some snacks at the nearest shop."what do you say pizza or pasta?"tamaki wasn't quite sure either, you two tried to solve the problem and Ende up with sushi and takoyaki

After you went home went home you and tamaki go straight to the cooking. tamaki was very good at cooking, unlike you. You cuddled up against tamaki from behind putting your hands on her stomach erea "how come your so good at cooking?~" you whisper that into her ear and her legs got weak "w-w-well because of m-my q-quirk i need a good breakfast if i want to p-participate in PE " you put your head on her shoulder and gently kissed it. Tamaki let out a small squeak of suprice, meanwhile you kiss your way up to her neck. "b-bunny I'm trying to make our dinner r-right now" she said while blushing hard.

After you where finished cooking you sat down on the couch, turned the lights off and watched a movie together. Tamaki cuddled up against you while you had your arm around her, after you finished eating your dinner you two couldn't ceap your hands off of eatch ohter. while the movie was going in the background you two where making out like crazy. Tamaki blushed hard with a lewd face which made your Lust for her even bigger. You put your hands next to her face and towered over her. Tamaki was surprised but also wanted more so you kissed her from her neck to her collarbone, while she grab on to your shoulders with her hand and twisted her legs ournd your waist. You pulled her shirt up a bit too kiss her lower area which coursed tamaki to let out a moan of pleasure. She covered her mouth embarrassed "s-sorry i didn't- I.. " you grabbed her hand that covered her mouth "you don't need to be embarrassed it's so cute when you you went out your voice" you kissed her stomach area and went more down, you looked at tamaki for promotion and she nodded. You slipped her skirt down a bit to see the corner of her panties. All you wanted was to hear her voice one more time tonight but then the front door opened and your mom came from work not expecting to find you and your girlfriend in this awkward moment.

"umm... you know.. i forgot to go to........ The store! Yes the store! See you later" your mom closed the door and drove away. Tamaki was super embarrassed and didn't look comfortable anymore"want to stop here for now?" you stroked over her cheek with one finger and she nodded."we should probably clean this mess then we can go up to my room" tamaki nodded

I'm Mean i know ٩(.̫. )۶ hehe~ the next one will be a lemon i promise!