✨ 💛🍋lemon Tamaki's Little Bunny🍋💛✨

YOUR POV

"it is Easter one of my favourite holidays in the year. And what's better than your favorite holiday? Spending it with your favorite person in the world also known as your boyfriend" i thought to myself as you made myself ready for my day with tamaki.

Tamaki's said he'd pick you up around 2 o'clock which gave you about 3 hours to get ready, you ate breakfast, brushed your teeth, styled your hair and decided what clothes you are going to wear on your date.

You endete up with your hair tide back ecsept a few strains and your hair was in a curly ponytail

(A/N: not my picture!)

And a short Balck dress with Balck high heels

(A/N: also not mine)

I didn't have to wait long before I heard my door bell ring. I was so excited I ran to the door an open it to see tamaki waiting for me in a smoking.

Before he could say hello I jumped in his arms to huge home his face got a dark shade of red, i just giggled in his arm and shouted "HAPPY EASTER TAMAKI!~"

Time skip brought to you by Autor-chan!

After we went to our table in the restaurant tamaki handed me my present. I opened it and it was a necklace with a little bunny on it "it's so adorable! Thank you!" i gave him my present he opened it and it was a glass rabbit status and some chocolate
"I have anohter gift for you at home"
I winked at tamaki and he blushed hard

Anohter time skip by Autor-chan

(A/N ⚠️warning⚠️ 🍋content about to beging )

After we arrived at my home i dragged him to the living room to wait there. I went to my room and changed into a bunny costume

(A/N: not my drawing)I went into the living room and went behind tamaki who didn't notice my arrival

I went into the living room and went behind tamaki who didn't notice my arrival. I covered his eyes with my hand and giggled seducingly.
Tamaki blushed hard i could feel his cheeks heat up, I pulled him on to the couch and walked infront of him and sat on his Lap. Tamaki opened his eyes only to see me in a bunny suit he blushed even harder "y-y/n?" i just smiled at him while i kissed him

Tamaki rapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in the kiss while i rested my arms on his chest. We broke up the kiss to catch some fresh air, i started to kiss his neck gently while slowly putting on of my hand under his shirt.

He put his hand on my butt and gently squished it which led out a little gaps of surprise on my side. I started to undress tamaki slowly and made out with him my kisses went down to his chest and i started to leave a Trail of hickeys.

Tamaki started to undress me as well which made me blush very hard. I laid my head on his shoulder and whispers him in the ear "now that we are completely undressed wanna go to second base ~" tamaki blushed hard at that thought and nodded.

I gently let him inside me which made me get a lewd face tamaki also get a lewd face from my body rapping around his member, I put my hand on his shoulder and started to move.

He moaned slightly and closed his eyes, I was the one in control I had the upper hand which was normal between us, tamaki hit a good spot and that instantly made me moan very loud. I started to move faster and moaned Tamaki's name out which turned him on even more.

It didn't take long for us to climax, I could feel how his thicc fluid filled my womanhood that's when i noticed.. "t-tamaki" i said half moaning "we forgot to use a condom" (A/N:don't be stupid kids use protection! tamaki and y/n are 18+ in this oneshot )

Tamaki's eyes widened after he noticed that they forgot to use protection.

you laid your head on his shoulder and whispers "i wouldn't mind having a child with you~"
Tamaki blushed hard

(A/N: 708 Words~)