🍋💜🌸Tamaki X Horny Neko Reader 2 smut 🌸💜 🍋

Keys:
(Y/N) your name
(L/N) last name
(H/C) hair color
(H/L) hair length
(E/C) eye color

Info: (Y/N) is 1,50 cm (4'11 inches i think ) in this oneshot because she's part cat she's actually very insecure about her height and hates that she's so small

Side note: The girl in the edit picture is Tanya Sasaki my interpretation of (Y/N)
She's basics the characters I use for x Reader fanfiction I Edited a few tamaki x nejire drawings for visual in the future (I also did some for Two faced sister but hadn't had the opportunity to add them yet ༼ノ;'༎ຶ ▿ ༎ຶ༽ノ)
Enjoy the story ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧
_________________________________________

________Recap________

He picked her up sat down on the bed and put her in his lap with her back facing him "senpai?~" She squirmed on his lap.

As awkward as it was for tamaki he knew what he had to do, he pulled her shirt up exposing her black bra "d-do you trust me?"

________ end of Recap________

"Y-Yes senpai~" she said with a soft Purr at the end, even tho tamaki was embarrassed he knew it was ehter that or to actually do it with her which he didn't want to do cause he knew she wasn't fully in control of her own actions.

He gently puts his hands on her bust and squished it like she made him do before, he assumed it was something she whould like "ngh~" and according to the sounds and squirming she was doing on his lap she enjoyed it.

Tamaki was 1'77 cm tall so he could easily see what he was doing by resting his head on her's, he wasn't sure if that was enough to satisfy the little neko so he stopped only to be met with an hand resting on his hand.

"don't s-stop yet... " she quietly moaned out, she guided his hand to her pushed together Thigh "why don't you touch me more down there... Senpai~" tamaki wasn't sure what to do if he did it she'd be happy but whould she think the same if she comes back to her senses?

(Y/N) Slowly speeded her legs and guided tamaki hand to her slightly wet pantys 's-she's wet!?'.

"I want to feel you inside me~" she moaned out "all of you" her ohter hand rested on his manhood, tamaki flinched at the sudden Kontakt.

He knew she wanted more probably more than he could give but he still tried his best, with his free hand he tried to unhook her bra and eventually it came off, being the gentle man be is he put it next to him and rested his hand on her now exposed cleavage.

He gently played with her right boob while stroking her heat trew her pantys
"ngh ah~ ah~ nya~" she couldn't help but let out a few sound "S-senpai Harder~" she begged

He slipped his hands underneath her pantys and explored her heat a little more while squashing her bud on her boob

"I-Is this your first time" the nervous elf whispered "y-yeah..." her ears go down and he took that opportunity to kiss her neck to which she answered with a surprised yelp.

"senpai~" it would be a lie if tamaki whould say he wasn't turned on by her Lust full moans. He slowly rubes circles on her heat with two of his fingers from his left hand while playing with the bud of her breast with his right hand.

Tamaki wasn't sure if he did it right or not but the little sound of pleasure she made reassured him that he was in fact doing it right. "I w-will put it in- in now ok?" he only go a nod as an answer Form the (H/C) haired neko probably because nothing else then moans and screams of pleasure whould come out.

Tamaki slowly slides one finger inside her at first she tensed up "relax" he whispers into her ear as he slowly started to pump his finger in and out.

"Ta- Ah~ tamaki s-senpai~" he knew exactly what she wanted so he slipped another finger inside her.

Her walls are tightly around his fingers as if they never want to let his fingers out again only to be betrayed by its own wetness letting them slip out but also letting them slip back in just as fast.

Tamaki's soft butterfly kisses turned into lustfull kisses on her neck, he went so far that he accidentally made a small and almost unnoticeable hickey on her neck.

Trailing down her neck with kisses he stumbled upon her G-Spot which made her squirm a bit, what tamaki didn't know was that he also had hit the G-spot insider of her "t-tamaki se- ngh npai r-right there" she moaned out "you me-mean here?" he rubbed against her wall with his two fingers "y-yes~" she bit on her bottom lip and aced her back out of pleasure.

Her legs started twitching and felt heavy "I think- I'm about to- to c-cum" she said and as soon as she finished her sentence she came all over his fingers and hands "ngh~".

After a few minutes of her panting and trying to get as much oxygen as she needs she turned ournd on Tamaki's lap. she whispered in his ear "arigato~ senapi~" Tamaki's face turned more red than before 'it isn't over yet?!'

She sat on his lap, her hand on his chest
And her head on his shoulder.

"...." "...." there was silence it wasn't awkward tho

Just a few minutes ago the room was filled with the noise of her cute little moans and the sound of her wet womanhood being pleased but now it's just silence.

"..." "...zzz" 'She feel asleep!? Wait she's still on my lap! What happens if someone walks in now!? Or worse if recovery girl walks in!' (seriously tamaki you didn't think of that BEFORE!? XD)

He placed her on the bed and cleaned her as awkward it was for him to clean a sleeping girls womanhood and cleaned up her cum on the floor.

Or course he didn't forget to dress her, after that it looked like nothing ever happened. Soon after that recovery girl came in "oh my what happened to the poor girl?" "She had her h-heat ma'ma"
"huh good thing you brought her here this could have ended in a disaster for her" recovery girl put her hand on the sleeping girls head 'you don't say' tamaki though while looking to the side

"she's burning up, usually she never forget to use her medication." she said to herself "thank you young man I'll tell her you brought her here, you may return to class now" she said turning around to him "o-ok" he awkwardly walked out of the door.

'what... What did i get myself into...'

(A/N:hey! This is not over yet I actually want to make another chapter about neko (Y/N) but only if people are interested)