Unexpected situation

Erin's POV

Jordan unlocked his door and I followed him into his apartment. How did I end up going back to Jordan's, the man I just a few hours ago hated, house, well it all started after the kiss I the middle of the stream.

*flashback of glitter*

I could feel the tension in the air after we agreed that we would kiss to please the fans. At the beginning it was nothing, that was until our lips collided, not to sound cliche but I felt an explosion inside of me. I wanted to stay in the kiss forever but unfortunately people need to breathe. When we pulled away we stared into each other's eyes, I broke the intimidate moment so nobody would get suspicious and then awkwardly tried to get back into the game, which was difficult since almost every comment in the chart was "awwwwww" or "I ship it."

Since we had finished the UHC part of the stream' we has everybody in the stream vote on which game we should play next through a strawpoll. The voted on Five Nights at Freddy's. As Jordan opened the game I reminded people to donate and read out donations.

"Ok let's get started" said Jordan in a deep voice. We were going to take turns playing the game and I was up first.

When I was halfway through night three one of the animatronics jumped out at me, I screamed at the top of my lungs, and jumped into Jordan's lap.

Jordan was laughing so had that his face turned bright red, I, embarrassed, got up and sat in the other chair resisting the urge to give him the middle finger.

"Let's see if you can do any better." I challenged annoyed and embarrassed.

To my satisfaction he did worse then me, dying on night two, and when he died he screamed at the top of his lungs which was hilarious.

After five nights at Freddy's it was time to end the stream. While we were saying our thank yous somebody donated 2,000 dollars with the message "kiss one more time pleaseeeeeee" Jordan and I looked at each other, and well we leaned in and once again kissed, it was somehow even more magical then the first if that was even possible. I pulled away and looked at the camera " alright guys that will be it BYEE," and the stream was closed down.

Jordan and I sat there in awkward silence for a while until he spoke "hey, ummm, Erin, ummm, do you, you know wanna, umm you know, go back to my house for a bit, we can watch a movie, and get to know each other better, cause the fans enjoyed it so much, and the boss will probably make us do-"

I cut him off " I'd love to."

So that is how I ended up here, in Jordan's house, watching a movie, and just talking and getting to know him better. It turns out he is not as big of an asshole as I thought.

At one pointed in the movie I got really tired and my eyes closed, my head slipped down into Jordan's lap, and I let the darkness of sleep consume me.