Feelsssssss

Jordan's POV
It's late at night and I invited Tom over because why not. It was the night after that horrible date with that horrid girl. At least I have enough of a heart to not spill it all over YouTube, Twitter, etc. That girl had ruined one of my fathers favorite tux!! If only I can walk up to her house and knock the living shit out of her! Then I hear the doorbell ring. Slowly I approach it and check if it's not that crazy bitch Erin. It was Tom. "Hey Tom!!" I said a little glumly. "What up Jordan?!"
"A girl..."
"WHAT YOU SNAGGED ONE BEFORE I DID!!!"
"Not exactly..."
I told him everything that happens last night.
"You said you would never get into a fight 😏😏!" Tom said with a smirk.
"Shut the fuck up. She was the rudest most annoying bitch ever!"
"... Can I use the bathroom?"
"Fine." Then I plopped down on the couch. Tom was impossible sometimes. Saying all that about Erin made me feel happy, but... There was something holding me back. There was something tingling in me to not hate her. Something telling me she is pretty, intelligent, and that we need each other. Even though it felt good bursting all that shit about Erin, which is true, but I felt guilty for saying it. I don't know what to think anymore. Do I love her or not??
~ 2 hours later ~
A few hours later Tom finally came out of the bathroom. " What the fuck Tom!? Why do you have to take so long in the bathroom?" I screamed at him. "Because of this" he smiled and held up 2 bottles of wine. I stared at him slyly and said "Bring them over here!" We both took a bottle and chugged. We were both drunk and acting crazy doing random things. At one point Tom came up to me and whispered "I love you." Tom left around midnight and then I headed to bed. As I was trying to sleep I was a bit drunk. I whisper into the air "I love you..."