Meeting Boo

Jordan's POV
I can't believe this is happening. The girl that I had loathed so much is now just sleeping over at my house. Erin is a beautiful girl and I am a lucky man to get her back after our bumpy start. But I've been doing some deep thinking... What happens if she turns out to act like my ex-girlfriend? I don't want that to happen. But that's what I had thought with her too... Would Erin do the same thing my ex did to me?? As I was deep in thought I started to drift off into sleep.
~Next Morning~
I woke to the sound of Erin screaming "OH SHIT!!! I FORGOT ABOUT BOO!!" "Whoa whoa whoa... Calm down. " I tried to calm her down. "Who is Boo??"
"Boo is my daughter."
"Go. She needs you right now."
"Thank you Jordan for understanding "
"Your welcome. "
She started to run toward the door. Just as she was about to leave I grabbed her arm. She just looked up at me wondering what I was going to do now. I whispered into her ear and asked "When can I meet her?" "Today probably at six if that's fine with you." She gave me one of those smug smiles of hers that I started to love. "I'm fine with that." I said with a chuckle. Before I let her go I brought my lips to hers. We might have kissed for a minute or so but it was nice. It felt like I was her loved one now. I finally let go. She stared at me for one moment then left.

~6:00~ 

I was waiting at the fron of Erins house. I had brought a little stuffed teddy bears for Boo and chocolate for Erin. I was dressed in jeans and a black shirt (probably would go to trial for that). Erin finally opend the door. "JORDAN!!! Come in." she said excitedly with a huge grin on her face. "Thank you :3" I gave her the chocolate and then I heard little foot steps running from the hall. "HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RANDOM PERSON!!!" a voice screamed. A cute little girl came up to the front door (i dont feel like describing boo so deal with it.) "Wait... Are you the person mommy got in a fight with...?" I looked Erin for a little help. "No honey. That was a different man. This is Jordan."  Boo looked up at me and gave me a toothy grin. "Ellllloooo! Will you marry my mom?" I chuckled and so did  Erin. "Come on sweetie, go set up the table,"Erin said sweetly. after the delicious dinner we all watched a movie like a nice little family. While watching the movie Boo came up to me and asked "Will you please be my Daddy."