Surprise job

Jordan's POV
Today I was supposed to have a day off from streaming and all that on Twitch. I was just about to just chill and stare at the lovely view in my home. Then my phone rang. It was my boss from Twitch. " Hello there Jordan." OH SHIT WHY THE FUCK IS MY BOSS CALLING ME!! I almost shouted. "Ummm... Hi"
"Jordan, we have a special charity stream that we need you to do."
Now I started to feel a little bit more happy. I enjoy those charity streams and I also love helping the children. "So is it one of those solo one?" I replied. "Nope but we already found the perfect partner for you so you won't have to choose."
Shit. My boss is a really nice guy and all, but he has bad style in choosing. "So who is this person..."
"It's a surprise. She is one of my best workers here though"
So it's a she... Maybe when I'm done the bitch Erin I can possibly go out with her.
"Sure when do I come."
"Now. Please don't keep me waiting long."
"Sure thing boss."
He hung up. I put on my loafers and went out to my van.
~ At the Twitch office ~
"Hey boss!" I shook his hand.
"Hey Jordan! Just on time! Your partner should be here soon and WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT OUTFIT AGAIN!!"
"Oops" I squeaked. I forgot that he said not to wear my black shirt and green shorts. Looks like he'll have to deal with that.
"Ah! There's your partner Jordan!" My boss said chuckling.
I turned around and my jaw dropped.