The Charity Stream

Jordan's POV

This day just turned for the worst. I had to work with this bitch for a whole fucking day.My life feels ruined. But... I still remember that night I had with Tom. I have no idea how I felt towards her. When I had said "I love you" did I mean it towards Tom or her? My feelings are all mixed up. It feels like I am one person split in to two. I decided to wave that thought off of my head and go talk to Erin. "Um... Hey..." I whispered to her.

"What are you doing here you little bitch?"

"... Well I was going to talk to you about the stream today..."

"Annnnnnnnnnnnnd?"

"I figured eventhough we hate each other a lot, you do realize that we have to pretend to be nice to each other."

"Yeah... Just don't call me Erin."

"Then what do I call you?"

"Call me... Aureylian. That's how my fans know me."

"Okay. And call me Captainsparklez. That's how MY fans know me."

"Fine."

I started to lean closer to her. I don't know what I was feeling, but i wanted to kiss her. She actually looked nice today. Her red curly hair now appealed to me. It would flow nicely in the wind. Her outfit looked awesome. The purple Twitch jacket went nicely with her black T-shirt. I started to lean in closer. She didn't seem to even care about what I was doing. I was one centimeter away from her lips, they smell like pepermint, then our boss called for us. "JORDAN! ERIN! YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS SHOULD GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!" he shouted. Erin seemed to snap out of a trance. She glared at me, I could see in her eyes it wasn't hatred. Then she slapped me across the face and walked away.

~STREAM TIME~

It was time for the stream. Our boss had told us the game we were going to play for the stream. I felt excited for it but I don't know what it was for. Was it for the games or was it that I was sitting next to Erin all the time? The first game we played was Minecraft. We had a ton of objectives, but I wasn't paying that mich attention. When I checked the chat on Twitch it kept saying

"Is that Aureylian and Captainsparklez."

"NEW SHIP!!"

"Wut should their ship name be??"

"Aureysparklez."

It went on and on and on. Erin had completed most of the obectives mainly because I was busy thinking of other things. During the Ultra Hardcore part of the stream our fans went crazy. Apperently they said it was confirmed that we were dating. Which was partly the truth but not really. People went crazy and kept asking us to kiss. We looked at each other for a moment. She noded her head. We both understood. This was only going to be for our fans. We both leaned in and shared a very passionate kiss. It felt great. Even though it was for our fans it now feels like i have someone in my life now. But this was only half of the stream.