chapter four

(SLIGHT LEMON WARNING SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE BUT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!)

    Olivia was annoyed and pissed once she got off the phone with Maggie "baby what's wrong?" seth asked "that bastard August is just doing all of this to piss me off! Like he always does I swear he's a fucking child" she said "you mean your on again off again ex-lover?" seth asked trying not to be annoyed and jealous but olivia smiled and kissed his lips briefly "you're so cute when you get jealous like that?" she said teasingly "I'm not jealous" he said "uh-huh sure you aren't. seth it was like 7 decades ago I honestly don't remember plus I already have a partner who can keep up and dominate me like the bitch I am." She sat on his lap, facing him "like an alpha fucking his bitch into submission~" she took his hands and placed them on her breasts allowing him to grope and squeeze them as he took a nipple into his mouth. He could feel his cock begin to stir as she was slowly grinding on him, her arousal he could smell. "such a horny slut you are...do you want your alpha daddy's cock that badly? I can smell how wet you are" seth said grabbing her hips and helping her grind herself harder on him "s-seth...please" olivia whined as she nipped at her neck "please what baby girl?" seth ran his fingers through her hair, his other hand was shoved down her panties toying with her clitoris "seth..." she was riding on his fingers but wanted more "please seth..your cock...I want it please" she said as he continued to rub her clit in fast hard circles, her hips twitching even more as the pleasure built up and she was practically humping his hand as she met her release crying out in pleasure as he dragged put her orgasm "what a shameless whore you are princess...cumming from daddy's fingers was it that good? Should I give you your reward now?" seth pulled his cock from his sweats the shaft hard and the head dripping with pre-cum.

  He lined up with her entrance before fully sitting her down on his cock bottoming out in her, he let out a groan at how tight she was "shit..baby. you greedy slut taking in my cock like this" seth let out a moan as he nipped at her neck and began to rock her on his cock. Olivia moaned out as his cock rubbed at her walls, running her fingers through his shoulder length hair as she started to bounce on his cock. Seth thrusted up meeting her as she came down, making her scream out "SETH!!...f-fuck yess!'. Seth took control pushing her down on to the floor as he grabbed her hips and pounded into her making her scream out his name. his thumb came to rub at her already sensitive clit and he could smell the tears that were gathering at the corners of her eyes "is it good baby girl? Taking my cock like the bitch you are?" he said putting her legs on his shoulders "y-yes! Its good...i-its so good" olivia cried out, the tears flowing down her cheeks as he continued his assault and railed her. Seth could feel that he was getting close, his balls beginning to tighten and his cock swell "fuck...I'm gonna cum..." his thrusts were harder and sharper he rubbed her clit brutally faster pulling out screams from olivia. He could see the head of his cock bulging at her stomach "seth! I'm cumming! I-I'm cumming!!!!" olivia's orgasm ripped through her as her eyes rolled back, her tongue out and she dug her nails into his forearms as she kept on squirting "fuck baby...here it comes...oh fuck. oh fuck. oh fuck. oh fuck baby I'm cumming!!" seth shot a huge load into her, painting her walls white with his cum, thick ribbons that just kept on coming as they once again knotted. After about a good 45 minutes and a good shower plus shower sex and finally getting clean they were both dressed: a pair of vintage ripped/distressed black high waisted jean short shorts, cherry red doc martens and a maroon colored short sleeved crop top for olivia and a pair of gray jogger sweat pants and a navy v-neck t-shit and black converse for seth his hair was tied up in a messy bun just like hers was tied up in messy space buns. She tossed her wallet and iphone 5 in her cross body coffin bat wing bag. Seth wrapped an arm around her waist "have I told you how much I love  your phat ass? Especially when you wear those leggings~" his lips were at her neck "many times seth, why do you think I brought three pairs? And I worked hard for this ass thank you very much" she said "hold on or you'll die!~"