Chapter seven

10 years later

     10 years had passed since seth, leah and embry have joined olivia and her brothers and were living in japan. Leah and levi had their first child, a little girl who was only 3 her name was mari. Olivia and seth had two twin boys aged 9 their names were hunter and ryan. Currently the group lives in the black forests near a small(ish) village in Germany. "Fuckin hell  august! That kill was mine you prick" an annoyed Olivia yelled at her partner as Seth in wolf form let out a a laugh " oh fuck you seth" she glared at her husband as he shifted back into human form "baby calm down, you get so competitive it's kinda a turn on" he said. Leah let out a fake gag 'what doesn't turn you on Seth when it comes to oli?' She spoke 'leash don't ask' embry said remembering the time he accidentally walked in on one of their brutal romps and  internally shivered at how scarred for life he was. All the while Olivia felt like she was forgetting something " hey isn't that Bella girl buried somewhere in Austria?" August asked "oh shit! That's what I forgot" Olivia let out a laugh as seths eyes widened in realization and he started laughing too "babe you dismantled her and hurried her body parts all over Europe what? Back in 2018? It's 2023 that was five years ago" Seth said "you think she's still alive.?"  "Should we dig her up?" Levi asked. Olivia smirked "nah. Let Edward finish finding her, she pissed me off so she'll stay buried" she said "now let's go! We still have three more vict..I mean hits to catch" august grinned "race ya to the next one oli" he said "oh you're on prick. Let's go Seth!"

     Seth and Olivia had split from the group coming back home after they finished their last three hits Leah and Levi went to go pick up Mari from preschool and the twins from their school since they were babysitting "baby" Seth called for his wife but was met with the site of her sitting in the bed dressed only in a sheer navy and very short babydoll negligee. His eyes went immediately to her silky smooth legs that he wanted wrapped around his waist, mating season was at a all time high and he wanted nothing more than to bend her over and plow that cute tight cunt of hers. "C'mere kitten" he commanded "on your knees and crawl to me" he watched as she crawled rather seductively over to him and was on her knees in front of his now throbbing cock his thumb rubbed the corner of her mouth "such a good little whore listen to daddy like the good little obedient bitch you are" he spoke "is my little kitty hungry for daddy's cock?" Olivia nodded her head, she could feel he panties getting wet at each word that came out of seths mouth as she watched him unzip his pants and free his hard throbbing cock from its confines

                  WARNING LEMON UP AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!WARNING LEMON UP AHEAD!!!!!!

"Say ahh pretty kitty" Olivia opened her mouth allowing him to place the head of his cock on her tongue before closing her mouth and sucking. Seth let out a low moan as her wet mouth went to work and her hand rub what she couldn't fit. He grabbed a fist full of her hair and lightly rocked his hips back and forth forcing her to take more of him in her mouth "such a good Kitty you are fuck baby..." Seth pulled a little on her hair, it felt all too good and his thrusts got a bit faster as he fucked her face."fuck baby yes... fuck, fuck, fuck" He held her head in place as he shot his load down her throat and Olivia happily swallowed it all "go show me how my little slut plays with herself." He told her. She went over to the bed, stripping completely and sat with her legs wide open and on display. Licking her middle and index finger, she rubber her now wet pussy while groping her left breast. Her face was flushed as Seths hungry predatory gaze was upon her and as he walked over to her "stop." Olivia did as told and he grabbed her ankles putting her legs on his shoulder and slammed into her tight cunt, "H-h aah!!" she let out a scream of pleasure as he was fully sheathed inside of her "shit baby... so fucking tight" Seth let out a groan as he pulled out and harshly thrusted back into her "Seth!". His thrusts were brutal, as he roughly pounded into her petite frame, his hand coming to wrap around her neck choking her and his other hand, his thumb rubbed her clit. Olivia was a crying sobbing and moaning mess as seth continued his assault. "I'm cumming! Seth I'm cumming!" Olivia cried out as her orgasm "shit" Seth shot his load into her, painting her walls white as they knotted again. Once they unstuck from each other, Seth turned her over on her hands and knees. "hope you aren't tired kitten... I'm Just getting started" Seth said taking the head of his Cock at her anal. Olivia's eyes widened she's never been taken anally S-Seth... w-wait... n-noo... Seth!" she gripped the blanket as he pushed into her ass, tears pricked at her eyes but it felt undeniably good "what a greedy slut you are kitten. and such a crybaby how cute ~" He started off easy as to not hurt her, kissing her shoulder as he rubbed her hips before picking up his pace and began slamming into her. The sound of moans, groans and grunts along with skin slapping skin sounded in the room. Seth was on his back, Olivia riding him, bouncing on his Shaft crying out in pure blissful pleasure as she met her 3rd orgasm and He came hard for the 3rd time. Olivia collapsed on the bed next to him their breathing hard and fast as she checked her phone, "Shit dad called" she said laughing "its Sunday and June... we're on leave starting now" Seth said pulling her into his arms. "What did I do to deserve the perfect wife?" he asked kissing her forehead Olivia smiled softly "That should be my line" she said. He kissed her lips bugging her tightly "I love you Olivianna" "and I love you too Seth always and forever.".

Aaannnnddddd that's the end of this story short and sweet. How'd you all like it? Was it good. Bad. Amazing let me know in the comments and stay tuned for more exciting stories that I have planned.

Tata my lovelies~