3. Mcdonalds

ED THOUGHTS WARNING!

(this chapter's kinda useless, u can skip it if u want, tho u should read like the very last part, it just kinda introduces a new problem ig)

Denki POV:

Time: 12:00

I'm a fucking idiot!

I manage to make it this far without slipping up, but I just HAD to say that stupid thing about not becoming a hero out loud!

I'm an absolute fucking moron, I should have never said that, now Kirishima's going to be on my back, constantly checking if I'm ok! He should be focusing on himself but because I just HAD to say that, he's going to worry about me!

"yo Denki what do you want?"

"huh? uhhhh Oh yeah! Chicken nuggets and hot chocolate!" I give Kirishima my classic grin, he sighs in response, obviously expecting that answer, I mean I do get it every time but like who can blame me? It's the best order, everybody else orders such boring stuff!

"You kids have really got to stop coming here so late, do you even sleep?!"

"You're the same age! And of a matter of fact we don't!" Mina jokily exclaims while crossing her arms dramatically.

They always talk to each other like that, in fact the person at the front desk talks to all of us that way. I guess we're sorta close, we only see them when we come here but when we do she sometimes chills with us. Seeing as she is the only one working at this time.

She's never actually told us her name, I honestly have no idea why but we just call her Mcdonalds girl, I know, really creative. Mina came up with it and everybody else just starting calling her that, she's never objected to it so I'm assuming she's ok with it.

"Hey are those new clothes?! They look so good! You've GOT to tell me where you shop!"

"OH MY GOD YES I WILL YOU'VE GOT TO SHOP THERE ITS SO GOOD!"

And just like that Mina and Mcdonalds girls start their usual ranting to each other.

I agree with Mina though, anytime we see Mcdonalds girls she's always wearing the coolest clothes. I'm honestly jealous how she looks so good in literally everything, man I would kill to look like her, but like a guy version of her. I mean, I just want to look good in general, or at least not like complete shit.

Finally our food is ready, my amazing choice of Chicken nuggets and hot chocolate are now sitting in front of me, I kind of regret ordering this, like it's too unhealthy...

How often do I eat like this? Why have I never noticed? I'm pretty fat already, this food isn't going to help...

"Yo bro! Are you gonna eat that or can I have it?"

"uhhh, yeah you can have some."

"Wait really? Thanks man!" He reaches over the table and takes some of the nuggets

"No problem." I don't really get what's happening, why am I only now feeling this shit? I've been eating like for for what? Years now? I should change this, I can start eating healthier!
Starting tomorrow, of course.
As for right now I'm going to enjoy this meal, it should be the last time I have something like this for a while.

Yeah, I'm going to fix my diet.