6. Just talking ig

Time: 5:00

Man that took so fucking long! That was like an hour and a half, and the work was super hard!

"Hey Kaminari!"

I turn around to see Shinso walking up to me, I don't get why he want's to talk to me, I'm the most annoying person in the world, all I do is talk about myself.

"Hey man, did you need anything?"

He catches up to me and we walk next to each other

"Nah, just wanted to walk back to the dorms if that's ok with you?"

"Yeah that's completely fine, hey have you moved into the 1-a dorms yet?"

I'm not sure if I really want him to be in the same dorm block as me, I mean he seems fine and all but he's probably going to tell everybody else that I do tutoring.

What if he doesn't actually do tutoring and he's just there to make fun of me?

"Yeah, I moved into today actually, I'm waiting to be told when I join your class but it should be soon."

"When do you find out who you're replacing?..."

He gives me a side glance, I think, I'm actually not too sure, I can't even look him in the eyes, I hate look at people in the eyes is so weird.

"On the day that I join the class apparently, they said something about showing the rest of the class what happens when you mess up or something..."

I've messed up, yeah it's definitely me, I'm getting kicked out.

"Oh, ok."
I tried to sound upbeat but it didn't work too well
"Hey what's wrong?"
"Nothing! Heh sorry about that!"
There we go, that sounded better, I think

"Ok..."
I guess he doesn't really know what to say, should I say something, something to make this less awkward?

"Hey what number dorm are you?"

I glance up at him, I thought he'd be bored or on his phone or something, that's what people usually do when talking to me, but he's not?

What's up with him? Nobody else acts so nice to me, he probably just feels sorry for me...

"Uhh, number 17 I believe"

(Yes I know this isn't the normal layout of their dorms but I couldn't understand the wiki description of them 😌)

"Oh nice, I'm in 16, so literally next door to you."

I grin at him and he smiles back at me, again, weird.

"Denki where the fuck were you?" 

Great, Bakugou's here, and it seems like somebody, probably Midoriya, pissed him off.

"Oh man! you should have SEEN Aizawa! He was so pissed he wouldn't let me go to the rest of the classes, AND I had to clean up classrooms after school for TWO hours, he seriously hates me!" I laugh, praying to whatever Gods there are that Shinso doesn't blow my amazing story up.

"God you're an idiot"

Ouch

"Left overs are in the fridge, don't eat all of it, other people want some too you know."

Ouch again.

"You got it, thanks."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

He rolls his eyes at us and trudges away, completely ignoring Shinso.

"Does he usually talk like that to you?"

"huh? Oh he's like that to everybody, more or less. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah I could go for leftovers."

"sweet cuz that's all we have."

Time: 10:00

Holy shit today was tiring, I had to spend the whole afternoon with Shinso, don't get me wrong, he's totally cool. A shit ton better than I could ever be, but talking to people is tiring after a while.

I had barely any time to study as well, no doubt I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow, talking about tomorrow, that's probably when Shinso will join and I'll be kicked out, seeing as he's already got a dorm, theres not point to him missing a whole day of school.

Well I should at least enjoy my last night here by staying on my phone all night. There's nothing better to do anyway.

Holy shit I have not updated in a while sorry :D