7. Who gets kicked out

Denki POV:

Time: 8:00

"Alright class, Denki mainly, okay only Denki, stop talking and sit down, I have an announcement."

I turn back around in my seat to face Mr Aizawa, I guess it's time to find out who's getting kicked out, I'll pretend for now that I don't already know it's me.

"I'm sure some of you have seen a new student in the dorms yesterday so Shinso-"

Mr Aizawa motions for Shinso to step into the class, so that he is standing at the front

"Meet class 1-a, as you already know you will be replacing somebody, and I'm sure that somebody knows who they are."

A few gasps rise up from the class, I can physically feel Iida having to restrain himself from demanding an explanation or going on about 'how unprofessional this is.'

Mina turns to me and 'whispers' to me

"Do you know who he's talking about??"

"Dunno, probably me" I mutter back, I don't really care if she heard or not, this is really it.

I place my head on my desk waiting to be called up

"If you guys are quite done yet I will tell you who's leaving and why they are."

Strained silence falls on the class, people nervously tapping their foot or playing with a pencil.

"Ok, Mineta. stand up."

Welp it was nice being here and all...

Wait what.

Mineta?

I must have heard him wrong!

I should be the one leaving!

I turn in my chair and lo and behold Mineta is packing his stuff up with a pretty terrifying face if you ask me, I'm so glad I don't sit next to him, he looks like he could kill somebody right now.

After a few seconds, realisation of what just happened hit the class, a few students were angrily muttering to each other while the majority were trying to hold back laughs.
I personally still couldn't believe it, Mineta?
Sure he's done some... stuff, but to kick him out? I don't know... It just seems a bit too extreme...

"I'm sure a few of you would have heard what happened a few days ago. If not, Mineta had attempted to look into the girls bathroom, as you are aware we have a zero tolerance policy for that sort of stuff so it has been decided to replace him with Shinso. Mineta, please make your way to the office."

Holy shit

It really isn't me...

That means I can still become a hero!

I can... Still be a hero!