2 - Believe me, please (part 1)

TRIGGER WARNING: WILL CONTAIN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND R*PE!

Please, if this is something that happened to you or to someone you know, think twice before reading it.

Please, use the things I write here as warning signs to a toxic/abusive relationship, and don't be afraid to ask for help. if you want to talk to someone but are scared that they'll pass it on feel free to hit my pm and talk it out.

Human.

No one believes her.

Everyone thinks she just wants attention, that he will never do it to her.

They say he is too much of a good guy to hit her, to touch her without her consent, to do things men should never do.

No one believes. No one but her sister.

Her father knows the guy's father, they are good pals. When Josie, his flesh and blood came to him, begging for help, his answer was "He can't do such things. If you don't love him break up with him, but don't accuse him in things he will never do."

But that's the problem. He does that. Daily.
He hits, screams, blames her for everything that is wrong with him. but at the end of each day, he apologizes, saying that he was out of control, that he loves her and he is sorry.

And she believes him every time, convinced that it was her fault.

She wants to get out of this relationship, but every time she talks about it with him it ends up with another bruise. Josie feels helpless, her sister sees it and she is heartbroken for her. So she decides to take matters into her own hands.

The blonde never approved of Josie's boyfriend and always kept an eye on him.

Once she saw her bruised sister she knew she has to put a stop to it because Josie couldn't, but when she wanted to talk about it her sister would brush it off or tell her that nothing is wrong.

But today Both she and Josie had enough of him.
Today Josie realized that she had done nothing wrong and that none of it was her fault and finally was ready to ask for help.

So she sneaked out of her boyfriend's house to call her sister, who immediately answered.

"Hey, Jo what's up?"

"Lizzie I need your help.." she told her sister and Lizzie knew exactly what the problem is.

"Meet me at the grill in 15 minutes. Do you think he will let you leave?"

Will he? probably not... but she needs to get away from him.

"No...but I managed to sneak out to talk to you, so I think I'll just leave as I am right now."

"Okay. I'll see you soon and bring a friend who can help you."

With that, the call ended and both twins left to the grill.

Although the Blonde twin had another stop in the way, Mikaelson's law firm.

The Mikaelsons are very known in law enforcement, they always win the trial and never let anyone get out without punishment. They are the best lawyers in the united states.
However, Lizzie is here for their heir - Hope Mikaelson.

Hope Mikaelson is the pride and joy of the Mikaelson empire and specializes in domestic abuse cases. Hope is also Lizzie's best friend, and is familiar with Josie, but not with her situation.

While Hope is in her office, chatting with her assistant Milton, the door barges open revealing Lizzie Saltzman's worried expression. Before any of them had the chance to say something, Kaleb, the security guy came into the room"I'm sorry ma'am I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. You can't just walk in without scheduling a meeting."