1 - Let The Darkness In

Supernatural.

When Hope Mikaelson's parents died, she couldn't get herself to go back to the Salvatore school. She cried herself to sleep every day, finding comfort in her father's alcohol cabinet she was a classic drowning in sorrow case.

One day, Hope decided that she had enough of this, of crying, blaming herself and the people around her, she had enough of grieving and waiting for the next shoe to drop. What she didn't know was that the rest of her family was feeling exactly like her, so after a sad and emotional dinner and some family counseling she did the one thing that will rip these feelings away.

Since that night, the Mikaelson heir was nothing like ever before.

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

In Mystic Falls the scenario was completely different.

Josette Saltzman started practicing magic more frequently, but there is nothing wrong with that, right?
Wrong.

The magic wasn't earth magic. No, not at all.
The brunette Saltzman was practicing dark magic at least four times a week, and just like her father once said, it indeed got inside her heart and poisoned her mind. Although not many students seemed to notice the sudden change in Josie's antics her father saw right through it but did nothing to stop it. Instead, he did what he does best, drinking and blaming.

If you asked Josie why did she start doing black magic in the first place her answer would probably something between "I'm tired of being weak and look I'm bound to break once thing go south" to "Why do you even care" but deep down inside she was just tired of being in her sister's shadow.

Josie's mind had become darker with every minute passing, but one thing she couldn't get rid of is the feeling of guilt she would get every time she walks past her father and sister.
One week later Josie managed to get her hands on a vial of vampire blood and I think you can imagine what happened next...

Fast forward to a couple of weeks later, the now dark Saltzman twin was getting bored of what the Salvatore School had to offer, but more than that, she seeks more power and control, she gets irritated when other students would look at her and judging her without knowing the full story, but she couldn't get herself to care that much.

Josie knows that one day, not so far from now, she will come back and rule the place and later on other stuff. but for now, she needs to start small.
First thing on the list:

Find Hope Mikaelson.

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Meanwhile, in New Orleans the rumors in the humans' parts of the city are spreading, people are told to stay at home unless they have work or something like that, always watch their back, front, and sides.

Why?

Because of the new Tribrid in the main street.

ever since Hope turned into a humanity-less tribrid, the atmosphere in New Orleans has completely changed. People live in a constant feeling of being watched when they walk around the city. Although the tourists are not aware of what is actually going on, they have noticed the on-edge feeling during the day.

When the auburn-haired girl just turned she would go on killing sprees, breaking her record every time.
She is not a ripper. Oh, she is much worse.
Her control over her blood lust is incomparable. Hope can actually stop whenever she wants and this fact makes her even more unpredictable.

More than half of New Orleans was loyal to her.
She sired the crescent wolves, well now hybrids, to her and they were her little army of henchmen when ugly things needed to happen.