To My Doom

She screamed and leaped off the edge. I watched as her brunett hair dissapeared. Looking over the edge I see a huge splash and then a little dot pop up waving at me. I smile nervously realizing that it's my turn next. My toes curl over the edge and I feel a slight breeze whip my hair around. I shiver in my blue flowery bikini. I feel a slight push and I hear Bekka say
"Come on! We have evidence that you won't die! What's keeping you?" I snap at her to shut up as I peer over the edge again. I hear a softer voice say "it's alright if you don't want to do it Anastasia. I understand." I look back and see Zoe blushing. She was the shy girl in our group. She was sitting on a rock fully clothed in her light pink Peter Pan dress with flats. Her strawberry blonde hair was pulled back in an inside out braid. She had on a tiny bit of modest light brown eye shadow and a light coat of mascara. She had a layer of light pink lip gloss across her lips and a light shade of blush. It was very modest compared Max who was sitting next to her. Max liked to put on layers of makeup. Not that she looked bad it worked on her. But it was a lot. She had all of her clothes on too cause she came late and was not at all prepared for swimming. She had on a flowery dark green summer dress and converse. Her green eyes had a thick layer of winged eyeliner and golden eyeshadow. Her thick long eye lashes had multiple coats of mascara and her pale lips had been slathered with deep red lipstick. Her nose was decorated with freckles and her cheeks had a natural redness to them so no blush was needed. Standing behind me was Bekka. She was completely makeup less and her mousy brown hair was tied back in a short ponytail. She was wearing a blue tankini. And her hands were on her hips and her lips curled into a playful smirk. Over her shoulder I see Alice climbing up the hill. Her brunette hair is dripping wet and she is shaking violently. Zoe races to bring her a towel to wrap around her wine colored bikini. Her mascara is dripping down her face. "Oh my god you guys!! That was amazing!! I can't believe I just did that! Who knew that jumping off a cliff would be this great!!" Alice was still breathing heavily from the adrenaline.
"Come on Anastasia you turn!!" Bekka urges me again. "Or are you chicken?" I grab a hair band from my wrist and tie back my lavender tipped blonde hair. I turn around to look at my friends, smirked and bring my fingers up to form a hash tag shape.
"Hashtag yolo." I wink and turn. Running at full speed I leap off the cliff and jump to my doom.