Fuck him.

I wake up feeling the most comfortable I have ever been. I can feel the tangly mess of hair on my head and the makeup surrounding my face. But I'm I'm content. It must be around twelve because the morning sun is shining through the windows and a ray is shiny over my body stopping just below my shoulders. I'm in a heap of pillows and blankets thick enough that it's comfortable and doesn't feel weird and lumpy. A thin fuzzy warm blanket is on top of me making the sunlight bearable. I can hear My Chemical Romances song "Bullet Proof Heart" playing softly from the radio in the corner of the room. Sadly it's really difficult to make out the song because of this atrocious snoring. I look over in the direction of the sound to see Zoe completely passed out on top of Max who is awake and ready to kill. It's the one time Zoe is loud, And it's LOUD. I laugh at Max deliberately trying to get her to see me.
"You won't find this so funny when I stab you in the neck with the blunt force of my phone." Max growls groggily.
"Would you let me live if-"
"No." Max interrupts me.
"What if I roll-"
"Your gonna die. It's inevitable. I'm pissed. And you made it worse. I'm tired. And Zoe won't shut up. Every one must go." Max isn't much of a morning person. I roll Zoe off her to get on Max's good side and possibly save myself from murder. I was about to start a conversation with Max but she grabbed the biggest blanket there was and curled up inside of it. Unfortunately the blanket she grabbed was being used by Bekka who abruptly sat up and shouted
"Who the FUCK took my blanket!" She wasn't much of a morning person either.
"Go suck a lemon." Came a still sleepy voice from under the pile of warm blankets
"Max I swear to the fucking lord you better give me my blanket back right now or-"
"OR WHAT!" Max raised her voice threateningly.
"Or I'll put Zoe back on top of you." Bekka replied calmly
"Not if I bite your flesh off with my teeth first!" Max growled.
Slowly, with caution Bekka crawled under the blankets with Max. She was smart. Last party I wasn't very smart and Max stabbed me arm with her pen. It wasn't deep or anything but she did break skin. I see Alice in the corner opposite of the stereo giggling softly. She was holding a plate of eggs and bacon with a side of kale salad. I stared at it greedily and probably drooling.
"I made enough for everyone if you're hungry? I did make some for just myself at first but you guys took forever to wake up so I just said fuck it and made more." Alice is definitely a morning person. Her hair is already curled and her makeup is done and she is wearing a boho chic summer dress. I race downstairs and grab a plate. I place three pieces of the most cooked bacon, ignored the eggs and covered the rest of my plate with kale salad. I drenched the salad with dressing grabbed a glass of apple juice and ran back upstairs. On my way back to the room I pass Alice's parents bedroom which rises a very serious question in my head. I walk in the room and ask
"Hey Max, where the fuck are your parents?"
"Business trip..." I hear her mumble.
"RING RING FUCKING RING!" Alice screams incredibly loud.
"THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM" Max and Bekka yell in unison.
Alice cackles and throws my phone at me saying
"He's calling you!"
I look down to see Sals name on the screen with swipe to answer on the bottom of the screen I throw myself on a pillow and swipe. I completely forgot about that! I have to go in a date with him! Why did I say yes! God I must have been fucking high last night! I think that the morning of every sleepover I've ever had.
"Hello? Anastasia?" I hear a gruff morning voice croak. Wow. I never knew how hot a morning voice could be
"Heyyyy" I say groggily. Alice laughs knowing that I am fully awake now and not at all groggy.
"Sorry did I wake you up? You sure woke me up."
"What? But I never texted you or anything!"
"I know but I couldn't stop thinking about you. If that's not to creepy to say after only meeting once...."
"Oh...um.....ha..... Wow that's um.....thank you?" I flush and try to think of something less stupid to say "So have you been up long?" I ask pathetically
"Actually no I just got up." he says "The first thing that popped into my head was you and without thinking I called you."
I nod absently wondering how he got this into me over a twenty four hour period.
Uh...ha yeah I uh just got up like ten minutes ago.... So uh now I'm eating breakfast..."
"What would you be doing if I was there?" He says slyly
"God!" I shout exasperated. "How much more classic white boy can you get! Might as well pull your pants down to your thighs and not wear a shirt."
"I'll take my shirt off if you want...." He tries
"Just. Fucking. Chill. I don't want to see any of that shit. Now until the fourth date at least."
"So there will be more than one date?"
"You know what? Our date is cancelled! I'm not gonna eat dinner with a dushbag" I giggle sarcastically.
"You know what fine. I'll just bring the dinner to you." He pronounces defiantly. "I am fully prepared to sweep you off your feet with music and chocolate covered strawberries."
"And I am fully prepared to throw you of the balcony." I whisper threateningly
"Trust me I know. You are known for having a violent streak every once and a while." My face flushes from embarrassment remembering the incident. I'm about to reply when Alice screams,
"FUCK HIM!" Giggles erupt around the room and all at once everyone starts humping and grinding on a nearby object while moaning and shouting Sals name.
"Ana-"
"I HUNG UP YOU FUCKERS SO STOP THAT SHIT!" Everyone erupts into screamy psychotic laughter. My face is burning brighter then ever as I text Sal explaining what happened but trying to sugar coat it...did not work.
"So let me get this straight" he texts "your friend Alice, shouted out that you should fuck me then started pretending to be you while grinding an inanimate object and pretending it was me?"
"Basically, yep" I reply trying to sound as casual as possible in such an awkward situation.
"Puts a lot of pressure on the first date then... (•~•)" he texts jokingly (I hope)
"Well I can relieve the pressure by letting you know that I'm not one to be a slut and fuck you on the first date." Im about to send it when the unimaginable happens. (not really)

My phone dies.