Fruit Salad

I'm alive. I did not die jumping off the cliff into the lake. And now I'm getting dinner. After everyone had jumped and had their fill we had gone back to Max's house and to get ready for dinner. Which is what we are doing now. We had all taken showers and are helping each other get ready. Everyone had brought all the dresses they owned in their closet so that we could help each person pick the best one. We all had bathrobes on and we had all put our hair up. Max was doing Zoe's makeup. She had put light blue eye shadow on her eyelids and navy blue eye liner around her entire eye. Then she darkened Zoe's eyelashes with this crazy mascara that made her eyelashes look absolutely huge. She was trying to pull Zoe out of her comfort zone. She kept Zoe's pink blush but put a darker lip stick on. It was not dark but it was darker than what Zoe had been wearing before. Max already had hers done. She had on ivy green smokey eyeshadow with a golden hue and a thick dark green liquid liner wing on her upper eye. she had filled in her eyebrows to be two shades darker and put on a deep redish purple lipstick. Behind me I see Bekka sitting in front of the small light up mirror that's only big enough to show your face. She is also doing her make up which is maybe a one out of fifty situation. I love it when she tries. It looks like she is putting golden eyeshadow on with a little red on the inside corner of her eyelid. She is using golden shiny mascara and golden blush. Her lips are a deep red color. When she goes she goes all out. Alice was tired so she just put a little copper eyeshadow on with mascara and dark red lipstick. And as for me I have on a lavender eyeshadow with a black hue and a line of black eyeliner on my upper and lower eye. I finish off my eyes with the crazy mascara the Zoe has on. My lips are a dark red color and I have no blush. I hear Zoe grumble from behind me and I turn around to see her in a bright navy blue dress that had a cross lace pattern in the front. The seeming was placed to bring out her lady lumps. It's very tight at the top but when it gets to her waist it spreads out and reaches a little below her knees. It is plain but elegant and girly. It looks beautiful on her. She looks very uncomfortable but she'll feel great later when she gets a thousand compliments. Alice has asked for help. me Bekka and Zoe are crowded around her array of dresses. I see a strapless black dress that really stands out. It goes straight down and is flowy and beautiful. It reaches her knees and on the front but goes down to her ankles in the back. It has this elaborate shiny diamondy design. I pull it out and hold it up to Alice. Everyone squeals and starts scream about how jelous they are that she owns such a beautiful thing. Next is Bekka who only owns about five dresses. Zoe grabs a simple deep red dress to match Bekkas make up. It is form fitting and goes to Bekkas knees. The back is very low though so it makes the dress a little more intresting. It's not my first choice but it looks beautiful on her so I don't say anything against it. Max knows what she wants and has already put it on. She is wearing the same green dress from earlier but has put this elaborate belt around it to make it fancy looking and put a black long sleeved shirt under it. I have a lavender dress on that's short at the knees but long in the black. The top is lavender but the bottom part that's flowy is black. The dress is tight until about my belly button then it turns into This soft flowy fabric. It has the cross lace up in the back but the fabric kinda splits a little so my back is open.
We're going to this very fancy restraunt downtown that needs reservations and everything! We've been waiting for six months to go to this place. Max's mom is driving us because it's raining furiously. When we get there it's packed with people trying to get seats. We move over to the line for people with reservations. A waitress runs up immediately looking relieved to get away from the angry desperate mob.
"Table of five under Alice?" Alice asks the frazzled waitress. Alice made the reservation for one simple reason. Her family is smoking rich. Her mom owns a big chain company that landed her millions. The rest of us are average except for Zoe who's family isn't doing so well...
The waitress leads us to our table in the corner. I've heard corner seats are awful but I love getting away from the crowd and it's more quiet and private.
I pick up the menu and start the desperate hunt for my dinner. First I search the soups and salads. I'm not a huge fan of soup but salads are kinda my thing, and at the moment I have my eyes on a big fruit salad that has blue berries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, apples and chicken on a bed of raw spinach and a sweet and sour raspberry dressing. I remember the waitress will be here soon for drinks so I flip to the back of them menu and quickly decide on my usual half sprite half lemonade. Alice seems to have made her decision. Probably because she comes here a lot. Zoe seems ecstatic by all the choices. She is used to going to nice places with us but she probably hasn't seen a menu with this many high quality food options. I put down my menu and wait for everyone else. Max soon sets down her menu along with Bekka and after a minute or two Zoe. Not too long after the frazzled waitress comes and asks if we're ready.