Nerves

Okay so what happened? First I'm like completely against even speaking to him and now I'm going out with him next Friday? What would I even wear? Where are we going again? Food. What was the place called? I don't even know. But it's fancy. And expensive. I can't afford that! And it's not like I can ask him to pay. "God this is weird!" I shout in exasperation.
"Haha your the one who asked him out." Max teased me.
"Uh no actually we asked at the same time. So shut up!" I snap jokingly. "Also guys how am I supposed to dress? And how can I afford dinner? Would one pay for the whole check or would we split it?"
"I can lend you some money Anastasia. And I'm sure we can all help you get ready." Alice says.
"God I love you guys! I'm gonna need a lot of help!" I say looking around at everyone I can. I see max's crazy hair slowly being tamed with a straightening iron with Bekka behind herand Zoe's being curled with a 3/4 inch curler by Alice. I'm still texting Sal about random whatever's.
"Wait guys? Do you kiss on a first date? I've never been on a date before! Like an actual one! What do you do? How does this work?? God I'm freaking OUT!"
"Honey, sweety, darling, this is how it goes." Max says pretending to sound proper. "It mostly depends on who you are but I say go for it. If you like him kiss him if you don't like him then don't kiss him. End of story."
"I guess that makes sense..." I say trying to understand of everything. There is too much going on in my head right now!! At least Sal stopped texting me....one less thing to worry about.
"Hey let's make a fort!" I say in an attempt to distract myself.
"Sure! But how?" Bekka says quizzically.
"Ooh! If we take Max's mattress and prop it up against the wall we can put blankets all around to make it bigger and we could..." Alice goes on to explain everything in detail while the rest of us work to set it up. In the end we have a pretty damn awesome fort! We even have a chandelier! Unfortunately our "chandelier" is a flash light tucked into a crack at the top. But it's still awesome. And I have completely forgotten about Sal. I strive to continue this trend until Friday.
It's about 3 am and we're all starving! Max suggests we order pizza from a 24 hour pizza place downtown. It's delivery only and there's a website for it online. Max gets out her lap top and types in the key terms. At the end of the order there is a special requests section where we put three things.
1.call when your outside (DONT KNOCK)
2.send your cutest delivery boy
3.tell us we're pretty
Finally we send in the deliver and get a notification that it will be here in an hour. In that hour we get prepared. We set up a cam recorder to show the porch so we can get a video of him telling us were pretty. Then we get ready. We dress in the most unflattering clothing there is. But like really fancy unflattering things. (To make it look like we tried.) then we do blind make overs to make sure we look beautiful. And to top it all off we tease our hair to make it stand out like a birds nest. We're just finishing up when the pizza delivery boy calls. We press play on the videotape and rush downstairs. (Quietly) we open the door to find a very attractive boy maybe a year or two older holding the leash to a little pug In a delivery outfit. The delivery boy had short curly brown hair and brown eyes to match. He had a very defined strong jawline with a shadow of stubble. The pug had tan fur and a black scrunched snout. It's eyes bugged out and it tongue was sticking out of its mouth but by far the best part was its absolute fatness. They must feed it all the left over fat stuff from all the pizza. It was the most amazing thing we have ever seen. We just stood there dumbfounded and drooling until he says
"well, well, well, don't you ladies look absolutely stunning. He gave us a winning grin and bowed. Alice and I curtsied in return. He gave us the amount for the pizza, handed us the pizza and proceeded to pick up the delivery pug. And taped on the belly of the pug we're the words "you're pretty" we almost screamed at the sight.