~Truth Can Be~

Zainab P.O.V

Okay so the truth is i had gone to the bazaar alone but yes to buy new bangles and see around for clothes but when Rajveer came up i guess i kind of panicked. How strange? I do party and sports but i never have any sort of tension or fear. Is it strange that i'm wishing for him to see me again?

I should head home before Chachi (aunty) gets another chance to tell me off. Oh i see Sahil going into the house, i can sneak in with him. 

Zainab: Pss Sahil!

Sahil: Zainab Didi where were you?

Zainab: bazaar, now i'm here!

Sahil: have you brought chocolates for me?

Zainab: yes don't tell Chachi, say that i brought you back from school!

Sahil: *thumbs up* okay!

It worked! Chachi and my brothers didn't see me come in. I sat Sahil down and asked him about his day. He then was feeling famished so i went to the kitchen to cook something for him. When i turned on the stove, i briefly looked at my hand and saw that a charm from my bracelet was missing.

Flash back~

Rajveer looked at his watch and saw Zainab's dupatta hooked on the winder. 

End of Flash back~

Oh so the star charm is stuck with Mr Kruz (arrogant) Oberoi. Oh now i have to go get it, i have to enter the den of the lion inside the mansion of a friend.

Meanwhile with Rohan~

Rohan P.O.V

The business speeches are getting harder daily, how exhausting! But the type up is almost ready and i can then send it off to the office. 

"Rohan!"

I turned around to see mom in my room, giving me one of her famous disappointing looks. Oh i bet she's gonna shout on me for breaking her Gandhi collectors plate. It was an accident by the way. I turned down my laptop lid and had my full attention of what she had to say.

Rohan: yes mom?

Radhika: Rohan you know how Rahul's sister is to get married?

Rohan: yeah so?

Radhika: so on the gifts for the groom and his family has your name on them. Did you actually buy them?

Rohan: oh so this is not on the Gandhi plate, uh yes i bought them.

Radhika: why? it was their family matter you should have let Rahul bought them like he was supposed to.

Rohan: okay i'm sorry but mom, Rahul was on a strict schedule as he was also doing business work so i helped out but i didn't spend much.

Radhika: you spent 2 lakh on the presents, Rohan i want you to stop having any sort of communication with Rahul, you cant meet with him unless i allow it.

Rohan: what, but mom?

Radhika: but nothing this is a promise you must keep!

Rohan: fine mom i wont meet with Rahul or text him or email him.

Radhika: thank you, you know i'm making you keep this promise for your own good and - hey wait did something happen to my Gandhi plate?

Rohan: nope nah, i may have broke it!

Rohan took his mom out of his room.

Radhika: what?

Rohan: okay bye!

Phew that was close now i should finish this email and deal with the given promise.

Meanwhile with Sanaya~

In Police Station~

Sanaya P.O.V

I almost forgot i needed to check on Aryanshu in jail just in case if theirs anymore papers to sign and maybe stop bail papers.

The commissioner allowed me to see him. Aryan came up to the bars and i saw his face clearly, some bruises on his face. Oh now i feel guilty however he did deserve it.

Sanaya: so, how you holding up?

Aryan: didn't know you cared? but i'm fine so why you here? missing me?

Sanaya: no i had to fill in left over jail papers and see you are okay in jail, look what you have done to Sumaira is..

Aryan: *cut in* Do you really think i would do something like this? Really?

Sanaya: the security footage in the Oberoi mansion caught you dragging Sumaira out most likely to your old outhouse.

Aryan: was it really me? Did you see my face sweetheart?

'He's right though, i saw him talking to Sumaira and i only saw the back of him when Sumaira was being dragged out, could it be someone else who just looked like him?'  I thought.

Aryan: think carefully Sanaya was it me? Do you believe it really was me?

Time Skip~

In the Oberoi Mansion~

Zainab, Humaira, Rahul, Rohan had entered  in the mansion. Sumaira also came but had to be looked over and Madeeha was still in the hospital. 

Rahul: why didn't you call Rohan?

Rohan: mom made me promise to not talk to you and now we are all called here!

They all sat down on the couches, they separated themselves to not talk or even have eye contact with  one another. 

Humaira: why did Sanaya call us all here?

Zainab: i know we have a week to get things back to normal before we go back to school but still i actually wanted to study!

Sumaira and Humaira gasped. The boys saw this.

Humaira: Zainab your saying this!?

Zainab: i know its like i don't know myself anymore! 

Sumaira: when was the last time you went to a party?

Zainab:  four times this week, i know it's like I've been a ghost!

Humaira: nope your still you!

Zainab: okay and what are you two doing here?

Zainab changed the conversation talking to Rohan and Rahul.

Rohan: we were called by Sanaya to come here.

Humaira: didn't she tell you why?

Rahul: nope the person who sent Aryan into jail didn't mention anything about the reason why were here!?

Sanaya: that is who i need to talk about with all of you!

Everyone looked up to see Sanaya coming down the stairs with her laptop. 

Sumaira: what about Aryan?

Sanaya: i think he's innocent and we all have to work together to find out the truth!

TO BE CONTINUED...