~Summing Mystery~

In the Singhania Mansion~

Divya woke up, uncomfortable from the 54kg Lehenga she was wearing. Her veil was folded on the night stand near the bed alongside some of her jewellery, she had slept with only a headpiece. As she pushed herself up to the back of the head board, Kishan had come in the room with a tray full of scrumptious breakfast.

Kishan: Good morning Love!

Divya: Morning Kishan!

Kishan: here, have some breakfast, i made it myself!

He put the tray down on Divya's lap. She smelled the sweet aroma coming from the food.

Divya: you cook?

Kishan: yeah! Me Aryan and Daksh can cook, mom had us taught to cook for our future brides she said!

Divya: *giggles, slightly brushes*

Kishan: go on, eat! I want to know how you like it!

Divya takes the first taste from the small chickpeas paste. The naan Kishan prepared wasn't undercooked, nor burnt. It was a delicious taste.

Divya: It's delicious Kishan, thankyou!

Kishan smiled, Divya put the tray on the nightstand once she was done eating. She saw down her wedding lehenga. 

Divya: umm Kishan? My clothes?

Kishan: *looks down at her clothing* yeah, um what about going shopping with mom later on, or i can get someone to deliver your clothes from your home, maybe your Sister Damini?

Divya: shopping will be good, thanks!

Kishan: stop saying thanks, your my wife. It's my duty to make sure your happy and comfortable.

Divya felt a little uneasy on when Kishan said 'wife'.

Kishan left her for a while to get some of his mothers old clothing, surprisingly still in fashion. 

At a Café nearby~

The girls finally met up after a long time!

They all sat down at a table.

ALL: So what's been going on?

Sanaya: I was at Aryanshu's!

Zainab: I was with Rahul!

Sumaira: I was with Jai!

Humaira: i was on a wild shopping spree!?

Madeeha: i was preparing for college?

Sanaya: wow, slow down, one at a time, Sumaira what's the thing with Jai?

Sumaira: we were at a restaurant bar place and he drew a nice drawing of me, what about you why Aryanshu?

Figures! Sumaira would be the most defensive about it

Sanaya: long story short, umm, Aryan called me, we found Divya was marrying another so Kishan saved her, came back after last night drop off, but what i want to know if that image that Zainab set on the group text!

They all looked at Zainab!

Zainab: But is it true though?

Humaira: i saw it too! You and Aryan holding hands!

Sumaira: WHAT!

Madeeha: holding his hand at a restaurant, were you two on a date?