~Kiss Off To Call~

Oberoi Mansion~

Sanaya was still in shock after kissing Aryanshu. She heard someone ring the doorbell. Getting of her bed she ran down the stairs and opened the mansion doors. Only to be blown away by who was there.

Sanaya: Aryanshu!

Aryan: hi Sweetheart! Nice home!

Sanaya: oh right, you've never seen my mansion, come in!

Aryan: We need to talk about what happened!

Sanaya: umm, i guess we should!

Aryan: awkward? i know right but the kiss!

Sanaya: i'm sorry i had to do the dare and might as well get it over with right?

Aryan: yeah...but the kiss...i felt..

Sanaya: i know i felt it too!

Aryanshu came close up to Sanaya and Sanaya's curled hair stood out of her face, he put the lose lock of her behind her ear. He got a view to caress her cheek. Aryanshu observed her up and down. Sanaya was in a black night robe that went up to her thigh. The V neck went down to middle, showing a little cleavage from the black dress underneath.

 The V neck went down to middle, showing a little cleavage from the black dress underneath

He let go of her face, 

Aryan: Nice outfit!

Sanaya looked down at herself, suddenly realising she should have changed into something else for the night. She was worried of Dadee coming down and seeing her in the night robe, but she knew Dadee was a heavy sleeper she wont catch her.

Sanaya: oh yeah, Silk lace, perfect to sleep in!

Aryan: you look hot!

Aryanshu saw down to where the robe was tied. "May i?" Aryan put his hand forward. "yeah, sure!" Sanaya said a little quietly. Aryan pulled out the lose tie and saw it was an easy slip of Sanaya's shoulder. His hands slid down her robe from her shoulders, he put it down on the couch nearby. 

Author Note: Big Mistake!

He saw what she had on underneath, a black satin dress with two thin  noodle straps and thick padding on the breasts. The dress curved her body and ended up just where her hips start, her legs were revealing and some cleavage was shown. 

Aryan: wow!

Sanaya felt a little uncomfortable in his sightline, to be this exposed to her rival. But Sanaya wanted something, she unintentionally went up to close towards him. To a point where their breaths were in sync and could feel each others heat on their faces. 

Sanaya: *Whispering* What are you doing to me?

Aryan: *Whispering* I don't know!

Sanaya placed her hand on his cheek, and she pulled herself even close to him connecting her lips. Aryan was shocked, he put his hand on her lower back,  he kissed deepening the kiss. The two pulled away for breath, he let go of her waist. Sanaya could not believe that she kissed him, AGAIN!