~Diverting Both~

With Zainab~

Zainab reached her home, she did not want to take the assistance of the boy who had saved her, however she had wondered to the men who cut the chandelier at Patiala's and why they did so?

Zainab saw her aunt on the phone, she caught her eye. She came up to her.

Aunt: hai baguan (god), where were you? i was just going to call the police!

Zainab: i was umm...

'oh god! how do i tell her?'

Aunt: Zainu!

'Damn, she called me Zainu!'

Aunt: tell me where were you? your friends told me they hadn't seen you for a while and then you weren't at the restaurant at all, and *she looked down to see her wound* hai, how did this happen? Do you need a doctor?

Zainab: no chachi (aunt) i'm this wound was bandaged by a doctor and at the restaurant, well, i went out to get some air and then i- i guess i don't know!

Aunt: what do you mean you don't know? (takes a deep breath) know what it doesn't matter your here now, come, your brothers were worried sick for you and Sahil hasn't even taken his medication!

Zainab: what! Chachi I'll give it to him now!

Zainab left. Chachi thought to herself,

'She cares more about my son, her cousin, more then her own brothers, she really isn't like her father!'

Zainab fed Sahil is medicines and lay him down to rest, she went to her room to sum up what had happened to her.

She checked her phone to see multiple missed calls left by her friends.

Zainab: oh wow i was out for that long, how did i miss so many calls?

Zainab went onto the group chat and typed,

It's okay girls, i'm back, i'm fine however there was another attack! TTYL xx

  Zainab went to her bed and lay under the comfy covers, trying to drift of, but she just couldn't stop thinking of questions.

'Why the chandelier cut?'

'Why were they threatened of me so much that they buried me alive?'

'Why did he save me?'

Zainab: and why? oh my god! i jus realized i don't even know of the boys name! *slapped the side of her cheek slightly* seriously Zainab you forgot to ask his name!?

Zainab believed she'll see him again and ask for his name but for now she was injured and needed to rest.

The Next Day~

Zainab was getting ready to go outside, her wound could easily be seen when wear her casual western clothing. She carried a soft, not designer, bag which she kept her phone in, for once! Probably of the fact if she bumps into Rajveer again, it would smash this time.

Sahil came up on his crutch,

Sahil: didi, why are you going out? 

Zainab: just!

Sahil: but your hurt you should be healing!

Zainab: look i'm going to go look for a part time job or maybe an early apprenticeship!

Sahil: per qyu didi (but why sister)? bhaiya Adhav and Virat could go out for a job as well!

Zainab: Virat is near your age and Adhav bro is in university which he will leave for in a week, so what's the point of getting a job? he'll support us but i'm going to earn for the fam!