~Faking But Save~

During the Opening~

Madeeha and Humaira decided to stay away from what storms the rest of their group are bringing. 

The six looked at each other and broke away to allow thing's turning to war. Some tried to avoid contact or any communication from one another until the night was over.

However Aryanshu and Sanaya remembered what happened last time they met, Sanaya was surprised to see Aryanshu's new side when he hugged his mother. It showed her that he even has feelings and care to his close friends and family.

'Was i  wrong about him for all these years?'  Sanaya thought lowering her gaze, Sanaya left to go to the kitchen and see the counters. Some drinks were left aside for the guests, Sanaya grabbed a bottle of water, she looked around and saw Aryan coming up to her. Aryan slid down the counter to Sanaya.

Aryan: what's up *looks down and up close to Sanaya's face* Sweetheart?

Sanaya: *ignores him and drinks her water*

Aryan: arai, you aren't angry with me, why? what happened?

Sanaya: why are you concerned? and i should be asking why are you here?

Aryan: i was invited, and i wouldn't miss a party!

Sanaya: grand opening!

Aryan: same thing!

Sanaya: no its not!

Aryan: sweetheart, are you losing your knowledge to your beauty?

Sanaya: what?

Aryan: *chuckles* i mean you are so beautiful and your drinking flat water.

Sanaya: so, my choice!

Aryan: ugh, you really are a buzzkill, you know that right, sweetheart!

Aryan's left with the remark and Sanaya just plainly forgot him, 

'Wait did he just say no admit that i'm beautiful, is it weird i feel kind of funny inside?' Sanaya thought not completely forgetting his said words.

With Zainab~

Zainab talked a lot with Madeeha and Divya when she looked behind she saw Rajveer walking past, he came up to her and grabbed her hand. Rajveer pulled her away and shoved her up to the wall. 

Zainab: RSO what are you doing?

Rajveer: *confused* RSO?

Zainab: Your nickname.

Rajveer: what! anyway, do you have my phone?

Zainab: no, why would i have your phone?

Rajveer: to go through, to find anything you can use against the Oberoi family and our business empire, that how you middle class girls are!

Zainab looked hurt, she tried to not let Rajveer's word prick her feelings, prick her heart. 'How dare he say that about me? how dare he saw that i took his phone to look through, to use against him and his family, my friend!' Zainab thought.

Zainab: how could you say that? if i did take your phone i would not look through it and i definitely wouldn't use anything bad that i find in it against you or your family, Sanaya's my friend i wouldn't use the phone to insult her family.

Rajveer: oh but you would, your friendship is fake from your side, your just using her!

Zainab: no, not at all, how and why would you say that without knowing about me or what i would do.