bonus chapter 21(byBrian Kamaiee)

Five years down the line,a beautiful afternoon weather, amazing waves hitting the nearby rocks along the ocean shores spectacularly, from a far the birds are busy singing so beautifully with all their might in the surrounding coconut trees....fresh sea breeze freely flipping through adding a sweet and cool aroma to the warm summer weather. From a far the sweet sound of bango songs from the watali boats along the western suburbs of the ocean accompanied by the kids playing along the beach can be heard. Lost in his thoughts, rewinding the good memories of the long gone past and appreciating what the present has become... but suddenly a voice brought him back...dad daaaaaaddyyy...

Janelle: Daddy ebu angalia what I have collected from the ocean shores.

Rob: Wow this is beautiful sweetie (looking so much amused just the way her daughter likes it). This are shells but I have never come across beautiful ones like this(with a wink) but I know why.

Janelle: enhee tell me why, nadai kujua.

Rob: obviously because my princess is such a beauty.

Janelle: aaaww Daddy waga hukosi kunichocha lakini Mommy pia habahatishi, I surely got that beauty from her.

Rob: Mmmh... kwani what about me? Am I not that good looking?

Janelle:hehee of course you are dad...sijasema anything about wewe not being good looking.

Rob: But you only acknowledged your Mom☺️

Janelle: And my handsome daddy ended up feeling jealous eeeh..

Both laughing and teasing each other and suddenly Angel and Dondre(Janelle's twin brother) join up with them.

Angel: Waaah si mnakaa mnajienjoy sana, may I know what's happening here pia mm na Dondre tujoin😃

Janelle: Ask my sweetly jealous dad here😃

Rob: hahaa really??...usimsikize huyu mwana wapo, si wajua tena na ngolo wapo yosee nakukunde mingi mingi😉

Angel: Kabisaaa najua mundu wapo ata usijali😃

Janelle: Waaaaah

Dondre: Mmmhh(with a cheeky smile)

They all came together and relaxed through the cool breeze of the ocean,the family's music guru Janelle is busy taking her parents through the latest songs while Dandre is busy dancing to every song her sister is playing...they are always a team 💪.

Dondre: siz eka ile ya bara.

Janelle: ipi hio

Dondre: wadaaidaa eeeh

Both of them laughed together with their parents while Janelle is fulfilling her brother's wish ya kuwekewa wadaaidaa eeeh(meaning wadawida song by the maroon commandos)....and on hearing the song playing everyone joined Dondre in singing along.

After along day enjoying their family's summer holiday, the night unfolds and everyone was off for bed... Janelle And Dondre as usual fell asleep first while their parents keenly watching them while talking from a distance.

Angel: watching them sometimes makes me want to pinch myself for being so stubborn earlier in our relationship.

Rob: I can easily help you with that😉

Angel: you silly, are you sure it's only pinching that you will do😜

Rob: you know me ikija kwako lazima nikupatie bonus😄😍

Angel: hehee najua hio vizuri Mr bonus 😃

Both sharing a laughter while busy cuddling, eye to eye they stare at each other, the sweeter and sweeter they smile... it's true what they say that in love age is just a number. Watching them together still gives you the exact picture of the young Rob and Angel...

Rob: honestly love, I always knew you were the best woman for me. Yes you can be stubborn and very much annoying at times but nakupenda ivo ivo.

Angel: hehee really now

Rob: yeah but najua pia mm nina mambo yangu but...

Angel: ssssshhhh...(with a warm kiss on his lips) and I love you too my prince charming. With you is where I want to be always.

Rob: aaaww...(kissing her back even harder) and on your lips is where I want to see my lips on always 😘😍

While still cuddling,they spent the time talking and slowly laughing not to awaken their kids while also busy watching the beautiful night sky through the nearby window. They went through their past memories, their present and each moment of it leaves them yearning for what a beautiful future they could have with their children beside them.

Dondre: with God's help and guidance🙏...

Janelle: it will be a very beautiful future ahead of us😍...

Dondre: just vile you guys are looking beautiful together 🤗😘

Rob and Angel looking surprised, "kwani nyinyi hamjalala?"

Janelle: hehee aya twalala sasa but it's been such a sweet moment watching you guys...we love you both so much.

Dondre: and before mlale please listen to Dip low song by Culture Royale...itawafanyia mazuri sana(accompanied with his usual cheeky smile).😉

Rob and Angel left amused and speechless,all they could do is smile and nod their heads in acceptance. After their children fell asleep finally this time,they went over to kiss them goodnight kisses as they descend to their room and as they were about to sleep...

Angel: sweetie Dondre's song

Rob: siwezisahau for anything in the world 😉

Angel: kuwa dj basi🤗

...and as in Dondre's own words, "itawafanyia mazuri sana and truly iliwafanyia😜😄..

Thank you brian