Birthday anniversary trip

Today's luke birthday and am planning on to surprise him with a trip to Malibu,it's even our anniversary, we met in his 16th bday and now he's 20 today ,and am going to me 19 next month , I tiptoed to our room and sat near to him , knowing him , he likes morning wake up kisses , as he call it , he looks so cute , I brushed a hair out of his face and smiled at his face , it felt like marshmallows ,I then started to lean in , I felt his warm breath on my cheek as I smiled even wider than before , I parted my lips as I got closer to him , and connected my lips to his , one second until I felt his soft chocolate lips kissing me back and his hands wandering to my back , rubbing in circles , I giggled at him then pulled back " morning Lukey " I said with a warm smile whiling to hear his charming morning voice , " morning babe " he said as his right hand was on my cheek rubbing his thumb in circles .
" I have a surprise for u , c'mon get a shower " I said as I rubbed his hair massaging it , as I stood up to leave , he grabbed my wrist and sat up " where do u think u r going ?" he said as he pulled me on his lap .
" to make breakfast?" I said , he gave me a peck on the lip as I smiled " I can't let my sweety boo starving " I said , he giggled at me " I know " he said to me with a grin on his face , I gave him another peck and stood up to leave , he smacked my butt as I walked , I looked back at him with a smirk , I winked and left to the kitchen , I made him some waffles and coffee with Nutella bread ,
Time skip
I wore my outfit and walked out drying my hair, as my coat was on my bed

" to make breakfast?" I said , he gave me a peck on the lip as I smiled " I can't let my sweety boo starving " I said , he giggled at me " I know " he said to me with a grin on his face , I gave him another peck and stood up to leave , he smacked ...

I got out and saw Luke in the living room waiting , I walked over and sat on his lap " u ready ?" He nodded , I got near to his ear " trip to Malibu " I whispered " really ? " he said , I nodded , the trip went well actually I didn't know that he'd enjoy all of his gifts .
..