punishment

⚠ smut warning ⚠

julie was talking to luke's cousins and didn't give him attention , " oh thanks " she said to Dalia his cousin , they were at a family party actually , luke walked and wrapped his hands around her waist " hey ladies , can i steal my girlfriend for a bit ?" he said they all nodded .

he took her hand and went upstairs ," where are we going ?" she asked knowing what he will do, he didn't answer her he just walked in the room  ,and pushed julie against the door " you've been a bad girl today you know " he said in a sexy way " why ?" she said as he started to suck on her neck " just shut up baby girl and let me do my work " he said .

he locked the door as he kissed her lips, fighting for dominance which luke won, he started to kiss her cheek to her jawline until he moved back kissing her neck, his hands trailing to her back as he untied her dress top ,leaving the second tie on her lower back , he moved to her collarbone as she unbuttoned his shirt , pushing it off .

he started to suck on her nipple as he twirled with the other making her moan louder, " jump " he said , she obeyed and did what he said , she didn't want him to stop, he laid her on the bed ,and took off the dress , she was now on her boxers only .

he took it off and started to suck her thighs leaving hickeys on them ,as he moved to her inner thigh , to her clit sucking it while fingering her "ahh luke , oh yes daddy yes" she was moaning which turned him more on .

she came on his mouth while breathing heavily , he hovered over her and started to kiss her , their lips moved in sync , as her hands traced from his chest to his abs, until they reached his belt as unbuckled it , the took it off and threw it away , she unzipped his pants as she removed them along with his boxers.

she flipped them so that she was in top of him ,she started to suck on his neck while her right hand was on his dick ,giving him a handjob ,she then started to kiss down until she reached his 7 inch dick ,she started to suck on it . 

luke was groaning her name out " fuck yeah ahh hmm " , he gripped her head forcing her to suck his whole length , she gagged on it and then continued to suck on it until he reached his clemix " uh .. im about to ... c -" but before he continue he came in her mouth , she swallowed it and laid next to him .

" oh baby we are just starting " he said as he hovered over her ,pulling her legs on each side of him ,spreading them as he rubbed his tip on her clit as she bit her lip , holding her moans in .

" let them out babygirl " he said as he slowely entered her , she gasped lowdly as he pulled back out slowly making her moan , with each moan he increase his pace , he hit her G- spot which made his moan louder " daddy " she moaned as he pulled out making her whine , he flipped her ,she was now laying on her belly , her booty raised on her knees ,as he re entered her " fuck ... " she moaned as he started to thrust in and out .

" ohh your so tight baby girl " he groaned as he moved faster ,they both reached their clemix and came in the same time , luke came inside of her , as his dick was covered with her cum .

he slowely pulled back and laid next to her ," that's.... what ... you get.... when you ... ignore me " he said between breaths " can't .. wait " " i love you " he said as he kissed her forehead " love you too " she answered as she laid her head on his chest cuddling with him .