perfect harmony

luke was sitting on the room alone , staring at the ceiling ,feeling bored, there was no one with him ,julie carlos and ray went with reggie to the beach , alex had a date and luke not invited to any of them .

he was debating on writing a lyrics or not ,he was bored so much so that even a bird can't stand it, he squeezed his mind just to find a good lyric but he found non.

he sat up on the edge of the  bed, he turned his head to the right searching for something , before letting out a sigh ,he didn't find anything that could help him , he turned his head to the left as his eyes scanned the area .

falling into a familiar white box with some green leaves and blue flowers ,he was so curios , he wanted to see what is in the box , he was eager to find out what's there ,he had hope that he'll find a lyrics there ,but there was something stopping him , " luke boundaries " was all he could think of .

his curiosity can kill thousand people ,he stood up carefully walking towards the shelf , that was located near to the window ,he had a weird feeling , he didn't regret it but had a guilt sting , he took the box slowely before opening it , the first paper he saw had a title 'perfect harmony' 

he took it and placed the box back ,he opened the paper slowely ,reading it carefully and imagining the lyrics words , '  we say we're friends , we play pretend 'he read , he wasn't sure what to feel , he didn't know who she was talking about ,he felt of jealousy raising through his body .

he refolded the paper before placing it in his pocket ,he walked out while thinking of what was written in the bottom of the paper 'dance class' ,all he could think of was nick and julie together. 

he walked to his room before closing the door , he laid in the bed silently , he stared at the ceiling, until his eye fallen heavy , he drifted off to sleep .

few hours later he woke up ,hearing a knock on the door , " how did i sleep ?" he asked his self confused , he shrugged before answering "come in " he said with his raspy voice , julie came in , she looked nervous .

she was looking at her feet , she didn't know if she should be angry or relief that he found the lyric , she cleared her throat to gain confidence , but it was no use " uhm s- sorry i forgot t to i invite you " she said  ,still felling shy that luke didn't find out why , " i its okay " he said to her .

" uhm we need to talk " julie said nervous as she closed the door behind her ,luke  gulped and nodded, she took a deep breath before letting it out .

" uhm i i know you went through my s  staff " she said as she took a breath again "  you took a l lyric " she said "yeah um ..." he took it out gesturing her to take it "sorry btw " he said trying not to show his jealousy " it's okay i just wanna talk " she said with a smile " okay so who is this song about ?"he asked " i is it nick ?" he asked .

julie just wanted to laugh , but she just giggled and looked at her hand ," uhm no " she said luke got confused before saying again " then why ' dance class '?" he said using the hand quote, he was jealous and a little bit angry " it's where i imagined you dancing with me " .

she said softly rubbing his hand softly with hers " why are you so calm anyways ?, i thought you'd get angry at me " she said still smiling , he placed his head on his hands ,then sat up " yeah i was ,i was angry , fuming actually but what's the point of getting angry at you before hearing you out ?" 

" That's the first logical thing you said to me " she said as she giggled , he fake gasped and placed a hand on his chest pretending to be offended ," uhh " he said , she giggled again this time ,her face was red , she was blushing .

luke liked it " did you just blush ?" he said teasing her " i i like you like like you " she said as she pushed a stand of hair behind her ear " i like like you too " he said as they hugged for a moment .

they pulled back slowly and there faces were inches apart ,she could feel his breath on her lips as he leaned in .

he leaned in again ,this time their lips touched ,and they kissed .