~Sweet Yoonbum~

It was early evening, rain falling ever so lightly. An elderly woman known as Yoonbum's grandmother, walking with two grocerie bags.

"Excuse me miss.." a small girl around the age of 6 asks  her.
The woman looks around concerned, she didn't see any adults near the girl.

"My dear are your parents near?" she asks the petite girl.
"They left, I wanted to ask you if you could take me to the nearest orphanage please?" she asks with an emotionless expression.

The woman was quite stunned by the girls attitude toward this sensitive situation. "Oh my, deary you do realize the orphanages are absolutely awful?" the woman asked.

"Not to worry miss I know about the way orphans are treated here." and with that the girl started walking away.
"Dammit... Wait!" the woman shouts.

"Yes miss?" the e/c eyed girl asked, keeping her voice monotone. "My grandson would appreciate a new friend.." the woman sighs.

"R-really?" the girl asks eyes filled with hope.
"Yes now come on deary, I always wanted a granddaughter." the woman smiles sweetly at the small girl.

She takes the girls hand gently and they both start walking. "Whats your name deary?" asked the woman.
"Oh of course, my name is Y/n"

*time skip*

"FOR FUCK SAKES! First it's the shitty skinny boy and now the street girl?!" an over weight man shouts at his mother. Slamming his fists onto the kitchen counter.

"What else was I supposed to do the poor thing was left alone to rot in the God forsaken orphanage!" the elderly woman shouts back.

"... fine..." the man gives in and the woman smiles satisfied. "with all this screaming I bet we've woken up the poor girl, I better go check."
The woman announces and walks to the stairs.

But right around the corner she spots her 10 year old grandson sitting on the first step of the stairs.
"Oh Yoonbum, I actually needed to talk to you" she said while sitting next to the fragile boy.

"As you know we have a new friend named Y/n." the boy nodds his head. "Now she's a very pretty girl and I'm sure when she older she'll only become prettier."

Yoonbum looks at his grandmother a bit confused.
"Because of this I want you to tell her she's your cousin."
"B-but-"

"Nope no buts, if she thinks your related, there will be a possibility of you two fornicating and her ending up pregnant; I dont want to worry about paying for the baby. Got it?" the woman says sternly.

Yoonbum nodds. "Good, now go check on her and then go to bed, its late." she says and walks away.

Yoonbum stands and walks to the room you are sleeping in. He walks quietly to you sitting crossed legged in the bed.
"I'm sorry to be a nuisance to you and your family." you said your voice soft and sweet.

"N-no trust M-me, this family's b-been a w- wreck since I-I can remember." the fragile boy reasured you.

"Well it's the best I can do.. Would you like to sleep by me?" the you asked .

Yoonbum blushed but nodded yes. Climbing in next to you. You were surprisingly warm while he was very cold. You pulled him closer and cuddled him.

His face was beyond red but still hugged you. You soon drifted off to sleep.

He sighs and lightly touches your cheek. "i-I think your really p-pretty.." he says softly then Lay's on the floor next to you starting to fall asleep.

*time skip*

You're about 8 years old and already started attending school, but currently you're hiding in the closet listening in horror as your 'uncle' hit the 12 year old Yoonbum and shouting for you to come out.

"Y/n! come out or Yoonbum gets hurt!" he shouts from down stairs.

"Y-Y/n don't c-come out!" Yoonbum cries out desperately.
"Quiet you!" he shoves Bum against the wall. "COME OUT OR I'LL KILL THE BASTARD!" he shouts again.

You walk down the stairs towards your 'uncle'
"Aww so pretty, but you haven't developed yet so you're no fun just yet." he says and picks you up carrying you to the couch to sit next to him.

Yoonbum trails behind you and sits on th floor next to the couch holding your hand.
Your 'uncle' never dared hurting or touching you, but you knew once you hit puberty that'd be different.

Later that night~

You and Yoonbum shared a room and slept in the same bed.
You hug Yoonbum tightly and Yoonbum does the same. He never lost his fondness for you. From the first time he saw you he was head over heels for you.

He of course never told anyone about his feelings, because for one you thought you were related and he didn't want you to avoid him.
"Yoonbum I don't want to be here anymore.." you whisper to him. He hugged you tighter. " I promise you one day I'll get us out." he whispes.
"I love you Bummie." you say while drifting off to sleep.

"i love you too.." 'but not the way you think' he thinks then falls asleep.

*time skip*

You were in your second year of middle school, age 13, and already DEVELOPED certain parts of your body such as your breast and hips, they were bustier than the normal female .
Because of this you had gotten alot of unwanted attention from guys older than you.

Your 'uncle' would often touch you and you hated it of course.

Right now you were busy waiting for Yoonbum to come and walk home with you, if you could even call it home.
When a group of three boys walked to you and started a conversation. "Looking beautiful as always" one of the boys starts, he has black hair while the other two have a dark brown hair.

" thank you, Woon." you answered in an emotionless voice not making eye contact. These boys were maybe two years older that you and you knew they were just trying to get you to date one of them.

They continued to comment on your body and asking for your number, but you ignored them a blank expression on your face.

"Y-y/n, w-who are these g-guys?" you hear Bums voice and then turn to him. "Just some kids at school" you say as if they weren't even there, you pick up your bag ignoring the boys and walk past a 17 year old Bum.
"Hurry Bum, otherwise uncle will be mad!" you say and continue walking.

He snaps out of his thought's and hurries to your side.
"what a pathetic attempt of a man" the boys say and laugh while walking away.

You glance over to bum and see a bit of hurt on his face.
"Don't listen to them, their the pathetic ones." you say and grab his hand. He smiles and walks on.

~

You and Bum were currently laying in the same bed like every night in each other's arms for a bit of warmth to escape the cold.

Yoonbum couldn't do it anymore, he couldn't lie to you any longer and decided tonight was the night he'd tell you.

"Y/n we're not related" he whispered loud and and quickly.
He closed his eyes thinking the worst. "I know.." was all you said then fell asleep.

He was stunned, but happy, then he got flustered when you pressed yourself against his skinny body.

He couldn't sleep, instead he waited for you to be in a deep slumber. He looked at your innocent face and brought his hand to your chest.

He felt guilty touching you without your consent, but he didn't stop. He cupped your breast and light squeezed them.
You aren't a light sleeper so he wasn't to worried about you catching him.

Soon he stopped and closed his eyes.

(Hey killing stalking simps this is Trash-chan talking, this story will contain so, so many triggers... So deal with it, I warned y'all in the description and it's your fault if you continued to read this {^-^} )