Power rangers bad sanses

Summary: the bad sanses along with lust discovered an abandoned au. there they each fine a different color gem that glowed when they touch it. They soon find out that they become the next power rangers. The group now no only have to keep the balance in order but have to protect the aus from an unknown threat that wants to destroy the multiverse. Also Ink and the council is trying to figure out who the power rangers are.

Nightmare- purple or black

Error- red or black

Dust- blue

Killer- red or green

Horror- red or green

Lust- pink

Note: I had power rangers on the brain. So why not a combination fanfic where power rangers once exist in the undertale aus. I think how the bad Sanses and lust discover is by being almost attack by the creatures, and being saved by a once power ranger. Now the retired power ranger can be anyone.(either an au sans or an actual power ranger from the show) but they will be the bad sanses mentor helping them and training them to take down the unknown threat.

I did have an idea that Ink would be working with the threat.(this is the author's choice though)

I don't really have an idea for suit and weapons. But a possible idea could be skeleton theme.(all author's choice) though I think the gems could turn into a wristband.