Batman in the UT multiverse

Summary: while battling Joker and Gotham Top villains. A machine that was to be use to pull Gotham into a different universe malfunctions pulling Batman and the villians into the undertale multiverse(fgod).There Batman lands in the au own by the dark sanses who have been trying to fine a way to keep the balance from tipping.

Meanwhile joker has appeared in the good sanses council meeting. Where he decide to 'help' them, not knowing that they will soon be a part of his biggest joke ever. Can Batman stop him and the villains before it's too late or will a Joker have the last laugh.

Note: so a lot of ideas can be used for this one. One of them being Batman would find out about the balance much faster then others due to him being a detective. Plus if the author chooses they can have Batman adopt the bad sanses.

As for villains that were with joker I was thinking scarecrow, two face, penguin and poison ivy(choice to have harlequin is up to author) they would be in what ever au the author wish for them and can change the villains if they wish.

For joker 'joining' the goodsans I believe there would be two people that don't trust him. It would be blue and dream( reader choice if they want to add more)

Blue wouldn't trust him since he wants ink and the others to make a truce with the bad sanses and be friend.

For dream, well I have the idea that joker is full with so much positivity that it's sickening and twisted that it terrifies the guardian.