Fallen down

Pairing: writer's choice(AN: I had a lot of ship ideas That I couldn't name them.)

Summary: what if error had fallen down, due to fate, ink and the sanses. What will happen to the multiverse. Will Error ever wake up. 

Note: this idea came to me after reading so many fanfics of the fgod error giving up and falling into a new universe. Than I thought what if error had fallen down losing Hope on the balance of his universe ever being solved.

A lot of scenarios came to me, like who would find him, who would discover about the balance, what would happen to the AU, who would grieve and stay with him till he wakes. 

I even had ideas about the being such as fate and destiny. Fate would be trying to get error to wake up to do his job but nothing works. Destiny would won't Error to wake up but also want him to be healed and happy. I did have a idea she could communicate with him in dreams or make him have a peaceful dream while in his state.

Other ideas is that error can hear those around him while he is in the state of fallen down.

I even had ideas of different endings:

The bad end: the universe gets destroyed do to unbalance.

The sad end: the balance is sum what restored but error never awakens and stays in a coma like state.

The happy end: the balance is restored and error awakens to writer's pairing choice, ends with make out session. Heck making it true love kiss that woke him up.