Phthonus Lives In Us All

Damon wakes up and sees that you're still asleep, he tries his best to get out of the bed without waking you up. He grabs the key card and leaves the room. Standing outside is Wanda with Hermoine and Ron.
"How was your sleep?"Wanda asks.

"It was..fine."Damon answers, noticing a fairly amount of jealousy in her tone.

"I think we should go now."Says Hermoine, interrupting the tension between Damon and Wanda.

You wake up and feel pain in your neck. You get up and shower. After a while you get out of the shower and notice a bite mark close to your collar bone. You run your hand over it.

Damon fricken Salvatore.

As you put your clothes on you see a photo. You pick it up and in the picture is Wanda, Pietro, and what seems to be their parents. You cover your mouth in awe and smile. Putting the picture in your pocket, you head out.

"Dad."

"It's too early Y/n, get back to sleep." he groans while shutting the door.

You check the time, 'It's 4:56 a.m. I guess it is kind of early'. You start walking to the nearest field. Before you get inside you see Wanda, Damon, Hermoine, and Ron. You follow them slowly. 'What are you all up to now'.

You sneak up behind them and pull the Granger girl away from the group, they don't notice.

"What are you doing?" you whisper.

"D-Damon said he wanted a snack..so we decided to all come to StarCourt."says the Granger girl.

"Screw Damon, go back to the hotel now."

"But Ron." she says.

You roll your eyes and you both head inside the mall. You look for the 3 mischiefs. Once you find them you give Damon a mad look.

"They are not your muppets!"

"Calm down, what's your problem? I thought you enjoyed your sleep" he smirks.

"Don't. Even." your eyes begin to glow white.

"What the bloody hell is going on between you two?" says Ron frantically.

"First couple fight." adds Wanda, crossing her arms.

"First of all, we are NOT a couple."

"What's the second thing?"asks Wanda "Because the first is a lie." she adds.

"Second..." you sigh and stomp away.

Damon, Ron, and Hermoine start walking away. Wanda feels bad so she goes after you.

"I'm sorry."she implys.

"No you're not."

"Yes, yes I am. What's up with you? You're in a mood."she asks.

"Me? I cannot believe you right now. I'm the one that's in the mood?"

"Yes, you."she adds

"No, that would be you. You are very salty towards me and Damo-"

Then it hits you, Ms.Maximoff was jealous. You wanna laugh but you know you can't.

"I see." you say while walking back to the hotel. "I'll catch you later, me and my dad are going to do something to know more about this awkward town. Just make sure you aren't jealous that I'm spending time with him either." you joke.

"You little-" Wanda gets cut off by a bus passing by.

As you walk back you see Dustin and Will.

"Hey."you wave your hand.

"Oh hey Y/n. How's your stay here?"Will asks you.

"Good, I think. Anyways, do you know anything about uh..." you stop your sentence, trying to remember the places name you were in, when you were dreaming. "Oh, Hawkins Lab?"

"Oh, Yea. I go there every month, they monitor something in my head."says Will.

Dustin has 'I wanna tell you but I know I shouldn't' look on his face.

"Say it."

"Fine."Dustin says. "That's where the demogorgons and basically where the Mind Flayer come from. It's kind of like the portal to the Upside Down." he adds quietly.

"Cool"you answer as you head into the lobby and on the elevator.

"Promise you won't go there?" commented Dustin.

"Promise." you smile and the elevator door close.

You're very tempted to go. But you made a promise, and you don't break promises. You open the door to your Dad's room and walk in.

"Yes Y/n?" asks Tony.

"Nothing, I'm bored."

"Oh. Well I need you to find out where Damon and the wizards are." he demanded. "And the Maximoff girl too." he adds

"They've been found."

"Oh really?"he yammers.

"Yep, Starcourt is their current location."you smile.

You sit on the couch and turn the Tv on. You start watching a show, it's really boring so you start to fall asleep slowly. All of the sudden you hear running and when you turn you see Cap and the Avengers behind him, a panic look on all their faces.

"Tony, we can't find Nat." Says Cap as everyone else walks in.

yes it's a short chapter, again. (no proof read)
Also in case you didn't know Phthonus is the greek god of Jealousy. :)