Busy (Hermione Granger x reader)

Not mine! Creds to @slytherweasley

Summary- Hermione hasn't stopped studying for her O.W.Ls which annoys Y/n when she gets ignored.

Fifth year is possibly the worst of all years, to make it worse Umbridge decided to ruin it by putting so many rules into place. Hermione has been so distracted with studying this year and now there is less than a month until the O.W.L.s.

"She's added more rules, it's ridiculous" Ron complains "It's like she has spies everywhere" you add. "Dean was sitting beside this girl in the common room and the next day they both got detention just because they were sitting close to each other." Hermione doesn't say anything just focuses on her book.

"Well I'm getting tired, I'll see you in the morning." Ron says and Harry gets up after him "Goodnight boys" Hermione looks up from her book and then back down again. "You wanna go to bed Mione?" "No, you go" "I'll wait here with you."

After an hour Hermione hasn't said a word to you just reads her book. Hermione starts to yawn "Lets go to bed." You go up to your dorm, Parvati is already asleep. You change into your pyjamas and try to get into Hermione's bed "Mione, could you please move your stuff so we can cuddle?" "Not tonight I'm busy." "It's 10:30 we should go to bed, we have school tomorrow" "I don't want to sleep with you tonight" she snaps.

You walk back to your bed and get cuddled up in the sheets. Hermione is usually quite loving with you which hurts. "Y/n" she whispers putting a hand on your back "What?" "I'm sorry, I want to cuddle with you." "Why are you so indecisive?" "I'm stressed. I want to do well in the O.W.L.s and I need your cuddles."

You let her into your bed "You two stress me out, some days I think you will get married and others I'm not so sure" Parvati says. "I thought you were asleep" Hermione says "I was." Hermione cuddles into you kissing your cheek "Can you be quiet?" You whisper into her ear "Not now Y/n. I'm tired" she whispers back "Hermione! It has been like a month" "I know but I'm still tired." She falls asleep on your shoulder and you kiss her forehead.

You love Hermione to death but when she is in work mode you get annoyed. This is the worst it's ever been because she thinks her whole life depends on her O.W.Ls.

The next morning you wake up soaked. In the night Hermione moved her leg inbetween your thighs putting pressure on your clit. You wanted so badly to grind on her thy but you knew you wouldn't be able to keep quiet and Parvati is waking up any minute now. "Mione" you whisper waking her up "Morning sweetheart." "Please help" you bring her hand to your pussy "Oh shit. We can't be late, if it was any other time except now I would help you." "You want me to walk around soaking wet and throbbing?" Hermione looks conflicted "I'm sorry, I promise you I'll find a time to help you out."

You decide not to wear underwear today, for two reasons. One so the throbbing might go away when the air hits it, and two so Hermione can easily help without complaining about the underwear being in the way.

Hermione holds your hand and you walk to breakfast together. You so badly wanted to put hermiones hand under your skirt so she could feel your bare cunt but you had a plan.

Hermione made you choose all the same subjects as her so you were lucky enough to be with her all day. At lunch is when you decided you couldn't handle being horny. While Hermione revises some notes she has written you put your hand on her upper thigh and continue eating. She doesn't question it until you swiftly move your hand into her underwear. She looks up from her notes and looks at you with wide eyes, you slip a finger into her core, she puts a hand on her mouth.

"Is that a girl thing or a girlfriend thing?" Harry asks "Huh?" Hermione looks at Harry "You two look like you're having a conversation without saying anything." "Oh, yeah it's a girl thing but also a girlfriend thing" Hermione says putting a sandwich in her mouth. She moves closer to you putting her leg over yours to spread her legs. She buries her face in your neck. "This is so wrong" she whispers "Then why are you so needy for me?" "I can't help it. I actually need to study." She picks up the parchment and tries to read it occasionally slipping a moan.

"I'm going to cum" she whispers burying her head in your neck again. You take your fingers out of her and she slaps you "Woah" Ron says. "You bitch" she slaps your arm and you laugh. "It's not nice is it?" "I told you later" "Now I am telling you later."

Hermione gets focused on her studying and she eventually forgets about being horny. You however could not say the same. You walk into Transfiguration with Hermione "No, let's sit at the back" "What, why?" "Trust me."

You and Hermione sit in the back corner you couldn't concentrate on the lesson when the throbbing got worse. "I can't concentrate back here, why did you want to sit here?" You take Hermiones hand and put it under your skirt. "Where is your underwear?" "I didn't put any on this morning. I can't wait any longer." she starts to rub your clit slowly still listening to Professor McGonagal talk. "Faster Mione" she rubs faster making you whine and beg for more in her ear. She pushes your legs apart as far as you can and rubs faster. Luckily Professor McGonagal couldn't see what Hermione was doing.

"Oh please Mione" you moan in her ear groping one of her tits. "No, she will see" you let go and Hermione slipped in a couple fingers. "You're soaked" she whispers "For you Mione." You feel yourself about to cum you bite Hermione's shoulder hoping it will stop you from moaning. "Oh Merlin" Hermione puts her fingers in her mouth. "That was so much fun" Hermione whispers "You're so naughty" "I like being naughty for you, Y/n."

Hermione couldn't stop smiling at you up until the end of the day. "Let's go up to our dorm" you go to your dorm and lay down while Hermione studies and Parvati gathers some books to return to the library. "Where are you going?" Hermione asks Parvati "I'm going to the library to do some studying, wanna come with me?" "I prefer studying in here but maybe after dinner." "I'll see you at dinner then" Parvati shuts the door.

"Muffliato" Hermione says and gets up from her bed "What are you doing?" You ask "What do you think?" Hermione gets on your bed and starts to strip. You watch her as she unbuttons her shirt revealing her bra "Keep going, I want to see you strip naked." She unzips her skirt and lets it fall to the ground. "Shit look at you" you moan and reaches behind her back and unclips her bra, her boobs are so beautiful and perky.

Last to come off is her underwear, she stands in front of you completely naked. "Your turn" she says "You want me to strip too?" "Not exactly." Hermione straddles you and unbuttons your shirt, her eyes widen "You're not wearing a bra" "I wanted to be ready." She takes off your skirt. "Lay down, it's your turn."

You spread her legs apart "I'm sensitive" she says "That's good I'll make you cum hard." You kiss her inner thy's making her squirm until you kiss her clit "Please I need more." You suck on her clit fingering her with a finger. "Ahh fuck Y/n" she yells, it always turns you on when Hermione swears. She rarely ever swears outside of the bedroom but she's so vocal when we have sex that it just comes out. "Y/n I'm about to cum" you feel her walls tighten and throb around your fingers.

"I want to suck on your nipples" Hermione says "You do?" "Yes, it always feels amazing when you do it to me, I want to try it." Little does Hermione know how sensitive your nipples are. They get hard when Hermione accidentally touches or brushes past you. You bite your lip when she takes it into her mouth. "Hermione please" she pinches your other nipple and you start to grind on her thigh. She bites the nipple in her mouth before letting go "Youre so needy, what do you need?" "Your thigh" Hermione sits on the edge of the bed letting you straddle her thigh and start rubbing yourself on her thigh.

"Wow you're wet" she kisses your neck "Feels amazing Mione" her leg is so smooth and easy to grind on. "Can I grind on your pussy?" You ask Hermione "Yes love." You position yourself between her legs. Just the connection of our cunts made us wet. "Move or I'm going to cum" Hermione says and you start to grind. "Oh shit, oh fuck. You're so good at this" Hermione yells and starts moaning.

"Good girl, you're doing so well Mione. Making me so wet" "I'm s-so close!" Hermione holds onto your tits and you feel her finish under you bucking and grinding her hips into you. "Keep doing that I am going to cum." You cum and cuddle with Hermione "Did I make it up to you?" Hermione asks "Yes mione, you certainly did." "You seemed to enjoy yourself" "So did you Mione, you make me so horny when you swear and moan like that.

"Hmm maybe we could go for round two and I'll be fucking you this time" she rubs your clit while whispering in your ear "Fuck I'm already throbbing" "Good girl."