Chapter 19 - Return of The Jedi

Hayley's POV

I stood in front of my mirror, looking at myself before I walk out, ready for my brother to start cheering and before I started to walk the dreadful walk to school. I was wearing light denim high-waisted shorts, a tucked in grey tank top and a long cream cardigan with short sleeves. Not to mention some cream flats 'cause why not, my hair was tied back into a high pony tail. I grabbed my bag and swung it across my shoulder, making my way out of my room for the first time in forever.

"Hayley? IS THAT HAYLEY?!? OH MY GOD, THAT IS HAYLEY!! HAYLEY!!!!!!" A loud voice screamed from the hallway, dropping all of his stuff.

"Uhh, hey there!" I greeted waving to the person that screamed. Continuing to scream, he rushed over to me and started to scream in my ear.

"ETHAN!!" I yelled to him. He just stopped and stared at me with excited eyes.

"I'm going to school now, ok?" I said in a slow tone as he nodded his head rapidly like a puppy "Haha ok bye!" I cheered while I jogged down the stairs and through the door. I'm coming back to school now...

-

-

I stood in front of the school hallway doors, ready to push them open but people around me were whispering to each other while staring at me. I decided to shake off the uneasiness that was building inside of me and pushed open the doors, as I did everyone stared at me and stopped their conversation. I swear, it was so uncomfortable and awkward and uneasy, deciding I should just hurry to my locker, I shuffled quietly and awkwardly while being really fast to my locker, and unfortunately it's in the middle of the hallway, where most people hang out. I push through the crowd and open my locker, putting my bag in and taking my notebooks and books and stuff out. As I close my locker and turn around, I see a large crowd surrounding me. Tall people, short people, people I hate and people I don't even know, everyone was surrounding me and when my locker went 'click', it was like a One Direction concert.

"Hayley!! Where have you been?"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO CASSIDY AND JENN!!"

"Seen the news... where's Damian?"

"YOU STOLE DAMIAN AWAY FROM US!! WE NEED HIM, HIS OUR BRO!! YOU LIL' BITCH"

"I know I don't even talk to you, but you kind of acted like a bitch on tv"

"Finally came back, huh?"

All the questions in the universe came crashing into my face and I was scared and panicked because I didn't know what to do.

"Can all of you guys back the FUCK up?!" I heard a familiar voice boom through the crowd. Everyone separates to see who it was and amazingly Amelia stood there, arms crossed and looking pissed. Almost everyone was afraid of Amelia so they backed the FUCK up and disappeared having their own conversations again.

"Thanks Amel-" before I could even finish my sentence, I was pulled into a tight hug.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LI-I-I-IFE" Amelia randomly sung as she suffocated me in a hug.

"I.... I... th... ink... you.. r... kill...ing.. mee" I managed to squeak out. She instantly let go and put on I sheepish smile.