Chapter 21 - Sleeping

This fan fic is going down hill and I'm gonna end it in a chapter or two <3 moving onto my other account mikeytrashx

Amelia's POV

I knock on the door of Emily's house with bags in hands. This was going to be awkward, very awkward. The door opens and I'm greeted by a very excited Emily.

"Amelia's here!" She calls to the others as I walk in the door.

"Am I the last one?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's always you who comes last." Emily chuckles.

"Where's Rylie?" I suddenly remember. "Is she taking a dump?"

"No, she's not coming."

"Oh couldn't she make it?" I stare at Emily in confusion.

"Uh, yeah." Deciding not to push it we enter the living room where the others were all sitting and chatting. I dump my bags on a couch and sit down next to Hayley.

-

-

Michael's POV

"Fuck I'm tired." I said, stretching and sitting down on the sand.

Everyone else was swimming in the water still but I was busy thinking about Rylie. Why didn't Emily let Rylie come? They're best friends..? Does she feel left out? Does she think she's been abandoned? Does she even know about this?

"Hey Mikey!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

"Hey Kimmy!" I smiled, looking at her bright smile and her eyes glimmering in the sunlight.

"Can I sit with you?" She said.

"Sure... I guess.." I groan sarcastically.

"Aye!" She pouted and poked me in the sides.

"Stop!" We both laughed.

She leaned backwards and rested on her hands. Why do I feel strange?

"So what's up?" She asked.

"I was just thinking of how Rylie is."

"To be honest, I think she's fine."

There was a long pause. Is she being sacastic..? rude..? Fuck! What is going on? Why can't I understand this girl! Why-

"I'm really cold!" Kimmy complained, running her hands up her arms. "...uh, could I... lay... on you?"

What? "Okay sure Kim." I smiled. I felt confused to why I was accepting it. Why am I doing this to Rylie?!

She leaned back on my chest and obviously she felt comfortable enough to snuggle into me.

"Sorry if this is weird. I am just really cold!"

Well considering your back is extremely warm, I think you want something more.. "It's perfectly fine!"

"You are a really great guy Mikey!"

Am I..? I don't feel like one...

-

-

Luke's POV

I felt like screaming but it was like my lungs didn't work. How can I escape a world that I've created? Why do I do this to myself? Guess I was running, from something.. I was running back to you.. I can't comprehend what is happening. Why do I feel so alone, when I'm in a crowded place? Why do I so abandoned I'm with friends?