Chapter 5

There you go guys..sorry for taking so long!!!! There are going to be two different pov's so the chapter is going to be longer....happy reading :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Damon

    Dropping my head and slumping my shoulders I watched Sky running towards the office, so fast to get away from me. Every step she took was another blow to my heart, another knife twist thru the organ I thought could never love.

    Martha was right. If it wasn't for my playboy ways I would have Sky by my side right now. Not my heart shattering and her walking away from me.

    Lost in my depressing thoughts I didn't notice Roxy calling my name until her soft body landed against my back. Her overpowering perfume wafted to me filling me senses and making me nauseous. 

    "Damon" she purred in my ear like a kitten finding a bowl filled with warm cream. Her breath against my neck sending disgust through my entire human/wolf being.

    She wrapped her twig like arms around my waist to turning me around and pressed her body against my front. Rubbing enticingly against my not so interested member.

     Looking at her, I saw that she had a busted lip and a bruise that is slowly turning dark against her right cheek.

"Aren't you going to kiss my booboo's all better Damon?"

Ripping her skinny arms from around my waist I pushed her away. 

"No Roxy, I'm not." I said in a hard voice, "And stay the hell away from me from now on."

    With a ugly sneer she hissed, "It's that new girl Sky isn't it?" nodding her head in the direction Sky    disappeared to.

    "No, it's not. You were a great fuck and that's it. Your whoring around the entire school isn't helping you either. There is no way I would stay with a slut like you, to scratch an itch maybe, but that's over now too."

"I know it's that slut Sky, don't try to deny it." she snapped.

     I growled at her making pale under her heavy make-up. Wrapping my hand around her skinny neck I squeezed hard cutting of her air supply.

"Say something like that about her again and I will kill you."

 She nodded her head frantically. Watching with satisfaction I let go of her neck, watching her grumble to the floor trying to catch her breath.

    When she looked up at me her face transformed into a cold, evil expression that send chills down my spine. Her expression changed to a one of innocence so fast I'm not even sure if I seen the cold look in the first place. 

    Poking my chest with a blood red dragon nails she said in a sickening sweet voice, " This isn't over by a long shot and you'll regret what you just did soon enough." Turning around she made her way back outside swaying her hips a little more forcefully then needed.

    Unease run through my head. shaking it of I looked up to see Sky coming out of the office and walk right into Kane Simmons arms.

    As I watched Kane wrapped his arms around her waist cold fury washed over me and my vision turned red.

"Mine" I snarled.

    Running towards Sky and Kane, I knew if he doesn't get his hands off of her soon I was going to rip his arms off and slash him into a million pieces for touching what is mine.