Chapter 1

Hey guys.....So this is like my first story on wattpad so i'm kind of nervous about this. I hope you guys can bare with me, the story is probably going to be a little short at first while i get a hang of things. I hope you guys will really enjoy this. Thanks so much for reading this. I will could also use any tips and take kindly to criticism. I also want to add a great big kiss to @simmcha1 for the most awesomeness cover she made and dedicate this chapter to her....lova ya!!!

Comment....Vote.....Fan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chapter 1 :)

(Sky's Pov)

    It was just three weeks ago when my mother told me that we are moving to a small town in the middle of nowhere, in Minnesota. My father has just become the new beta of the Midnight River pack. The town we are moving to is small, but I didn't know how small until we arrived.

    The tiny town, is a three hours drive away from the airport. The ride in general seemed forever.

Please kill me now.

    "Honey your going to love this small town and the new pack. I know you don't remember much, but the alpha Dominic is your godfather and also your father's best friend. You'll be making new friends and maybe even find your mate..." on and on she babbled.

    Trying to ignore my mom I pulled my iPhone out of my jean pocket and plugged in my ear phones. Turning up the music so high that it drowned out my mom's excited chatter. 

     I mean ugh let me decide for myself if I'm going to love it here. Their acting like as if I'm still five and not seventeen. I hate it when my parents do that. Telling me that I'm going to enjoy my new home and blah blah blah. It's just so irritating. I mean I know they mean well, but that's just something I have to decide for myself.

    Anyways, when we finally arrived at the small town I saw a sign when we entered that said, "Welcome to Dersite (name totally made up so don't judge) 250 people housing here. Housing? WTF is wrong with these people. Who says housing here? I had to bite my lip hard and made myself bleed in the process to stop myself from cracking up. This is going to be an interesting place to live in.

     The really weird thing was that there are a lot of stores that are named with the name Smith in there. This must be the name of our new alpha.

    Hey, I should call this street " Smith Avenue" .. I mean seriously it is just one street filled with stores. Passing by  I saw little side streets here and there that were just a little to dark for me that just screamed "Come in here and you will get mugged", but there aren't any other stores. I guess there isn't a mall either. I wonder how I am going to live through this place without my blissful shopping in the crowded place I love so much.

    Passing a little store that's obviously called "Smith's Cloth Boutique", I saw the door opening and there walking out where five barbies. No, seriously they are dressed just like barbies, you know the usual pink tight dressed and matching heels, they almost look like them too. All having blond hair and blue eyes except for one who has green eyes obviously the leader of the little barbie gang. As I can see her pointing to the girls and crooking her fingers as if to say " follow". Obviously they followed her command like the obedient dogs they are.

    I really hate people like that. They usually are total bitches and i got that fact confirmed when she glanced at me at that moment and sneered her pretty little face at me. Ignoring her I turned my head and concentrated back to my music. Turning my gaze forward again I looked through the windshield to see my dad turning into a dead end road.