Chapter 2

Damon's Pov

    Petting my full belly after that glories breakfast from Bertha; I made my way back upstairs into my  the enjoining bathroom that's attached to my bedroom.

 Walking towards the sink grabbing me toothbrush and smeared some toothpaste on it.

    Humming to myself (yes I like to do that even though I'm a guy) I finished brushing my teeth and rinsed out my mouth. Sighing I checked out my teeth in the mirror and yes they are prestige white.

    Going back into the bedroom I exchange my white t-shirt that I threw on earlier with a red and black plaid shirt. Throwing on my black converse and grabbing my keys and wallet I made my way downstairs and out the door.

"I'm out Bertha. I'll see you later." I call out while passing the kitchen.

    "Okay honey but say hello to the new neighbors first. Your Dad's new second in command is moving in today."

I turned around and stared at her with a blank expression.

Bertha stared at me and sighed, "You don't remember do you?"

I gave her a sheepish smile and said,"You know I'm always so busy these days."

    Bertha just sighed and shook her head back and forth her expression telling me how disappointed she was,"You are unbelievable. Well, your dad's second in command arrived today and is moving in and you need to say hi and introduce yourself." she said slowly as if talking to a three year old. 

"I can introduce myself later." I argued.

She just gave me a stern look and I gave in with a sigh,"Okay I'll go over right away."

Striding towards the front door when Bertha stopped me once more.

    "They also have a cute daughter that's just a few months younger then you she hasn't turned yet. I think your dad said that that isn't going to happen until the twenty-first of next month. Anyways she is a real cutey maybe she even is your mate."

"Don't think so Bertha. I don't have time for one and anyways I love my freedom."

    "Well your going to change your mind when you find her. Now of you go I'll see you later. Don't forget to say hi."

"I won't Bertha." I replied,"See you later."

     Out the front door now and walking towards my car a flash of black caught my vision and turned around.

    I sucked in a breath when I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever set my eyes on. She has midnight black hair, pale skin, a figure to die for, and the palest blue eyes I have ever seen in my life. Just then she turned around and our eyes met. Electricity flashed through me and I stood there in shock.

"I found my mate."

Sky's Pov

   After checking my room and walking back downstairs I approached one of the moving trucks that had mostly my stuff in there and took out a box that said "Sky's bathroom stuff". (Yeah I had my own bathroom in the old place, though it was really tiny.)

    Picking up the heavy box and making my way towards the house a flash of brown caught my eye. Turning around  my eyes connected with chocolate brown eyes. Those are the most chocolaty brown eyes I'v ever seen. My eyes without a moments hesitation followed down and I saw that he was wearing a black and red plaid shirt to show of his deliciously defined muscled biceps with abs to die for; completing the outfit with black jeans and black converse.

    He is the most sexiest thing I have ever let my eyes on. Shaking my head from the trance I was held I noticed that he was walking towards me as if in slow motion. (I know for sure it wasn't in slow motion because this isn't a movie but it seemed like it to me.)

    "Hey!" Mister sexy said when he came over and stopped in front of me. "Welcome to the pack Midnight River. I'm Damon and the alpha's son and you are?"

    My mouth suddenly dry and my heart beating hard and fast I can't believe he's the alpha's son. Shaking my head to clear the panic that is starting to from in my head, I answered back,"Hi, my name is Sky your new second in commands daughter."

    Mentally slapping myself on the forehead I scolded myself. That was seriously all I could come up with."My name is Sky and I'm your new second in commands daughter?" Gosh I'm so pathetic.

    "Well I just wanted to say hi. I got to go now I'l see you on Monday in school. You do go to River High don't you? Never mind of course you do it's the only high school around."

    Biting my lips to keep myself from laughing out loud I told him I'll see him later and he went of to climb in his car and drive of.

    Butterflies are fluttering in my stomach making me dizzy. I can't believe he talked to me and he's so cute.

    Staring at him driving down the driveway and down the street when he turned the corner this lonely feeling came over me and shivered. This is really strange.

    Well releasing a heavy sigh I carried the box up and continued so over and over again. Damn this is going to take a while.

---------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a lot longer then my first two and hope you guys liked it.

You know what to do vote and comment...thanks :)