Chapter 6

Hey Wattpad I just wanted to thank all the people that read my last chapter even though it's not a lot and i wanted to thank for the two votes i got too of course. Sorry it took so long to update, it took me a while to figure out what to do for my next chapter I had a total writers block and my mom helped me out with that, which means my plot looks kind of different now and hope you guys will like it even more.

     Also, I want to dedicate this chapter to my lovely friend @simmcha1 for the tips she gave me to improve my writing. This chapter is all for you and hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Happy Reading :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

Sky's pov

    Sitting in the white room also called the Nurs's office reminds me a little to much of my time in the hospital when I was sick at the age of five, I told myself then to never land in the hospital again it was one experience I don't want to go through again. 

    The door opened with a loud bang hitting the wall and my mom came running in pale and concerned. When she spotted me she came running over and embraced me in a tight hug.

    "Oh my god honey are you okay? What happened? I got a phone call from the school that your badly injured trying to break up a fight." Taking my face between her hands she inspected me from top to bottom and she noticed my bandaged hand. When she took my hand in hers I winced slightly which startled her into dropping my hand and which made me wince in pain once again. "Honey what happened to your hand?"

    "It's just a little sprained I slipped when I tried to break up the fight and fell on it, it's no big deal. It'll be gone by tomorrow." Yes, we heal very fast and have great metabolism. 

     "It look like it hurts honey maybe I should take you home and you can rest a bit okay?" she looked at me pleadingly and just a bit like a puppy.

     "It's my first day of school mom and I don't wanna miss it." I saw my mom about to protest when I interrupted her by saying, "If the pain is getting worse or maybe more swollen I'll call you and you can pick me up okay?"

    I saw the hesitating in my eyes but then a look of defeat and new I've one. Jumping of the bed I hugged her tight and thanked her over and over.

"You call me the minute it gets worse do you understand me Missy?"

    I nodded my head. She gave me a quick kiss on my forehead and gave Damon her stern look, "You take care of my daughter for okay?"

    "Yes. ma'am." Damon replied with a mock salute that made my mom's eyes narrow on him and Damon swallow just bit to loudly.

    Holding my hand against my mouth to hold in the giggle that was about to come out of my mouth when I looked at the exchange between my mom and Damon was just to funny. 

    As if sensing my stare Damon looked over at me and gave me a wink. Blushing I turned around and ignored him. Sensing somebody next to me I looked up and saw Damon standing there. There was no sign of my mother. 

    "You look really cute when you blush." Damon breathed in my hair, which made me blush harder, I knew my face must be as red as a tomato by now. Pulling back Damon give a low chuckle and said, "Let's go I'll bring you to your first class. What do you have first period."

    I looked at my schedule and saw General Art 1 with Mr. Platick. I shared this information with Damon and to my surprise he has the same class.