Oh stop it you both

Dean was right. Charlie was impossible. She didn’t say a word, but she kept starring at them with those looks of who knows all, and was really weird. Luckily, they had a class without her in the second, Dean, Cas and Jo.

            - What did you both did? – Jo asked as soon as she got to class, sitting close to them.

            - What? – Dean asked a little decentralized.

            - Charlie is looking at you both with a clearly look of favorite couple, what got you two there?

            - We are awesome, just it. – Dean said with a smirk.

            - Shut it Winchester, what did you? – Jo said, Cas laughed at Dean.

            - Nothing of anybody’s business. – He glanced at Cas, so did Jo, Cas looked away.

            - If you say so. – Jo said turning and sitting straight in the chair.

            - Dude, don’t tell stuff to Charlie. – Dean whispered at Cas, so Jo couldn’t hear.

            - Well, she’s my best friend, Dean. – Cas said. – And I don’t know why our friend can’t know.

            - Is not that, is just… I don’t know, weird. – Cas turned at him serious.

            - Weird? – He asked.

            - I didn’t mean that way. – Dean said.

            - Well then how did you mean? – But the teacher got to class and Cas had to turn to front and make sure he got out of Dean’s reach until the end of the class. As they got out, Dean pulled Cas to a empty hall.

            - Dean, I have to go to class. – Castiel said in a cold tone.

            - I’m sorry if I said something wrong, I just don’t think they need to know about this stuff. Our relationship is not a movie.

            - Sure it isn’t. But I guess I wanted to tell someone and my best friend was the better idea. – He said coldly, Dean closed his eyes.

            - Cas. – Dean opened his eyes again. – I know, I get it, but please tell Charlie to keep it cool.

            - Ask you, you have class with her as well. – Cas said getting away from Dean before he could pull him back.

            - Shit. – Dean said. The bell rang and he walked to class, no hush at all. The professor said something about the hour but Dean didn’t care. He sat behind Charlie, Cas in front of her, they where whispering and he couldn’t hear.

            - You are an idiot. – Charlie whispered at Dean, he buried his face in his crossed arms in the table.

            When the class was over, he pulled Cas not letting him get away this time, getting in a empty class and closing the door.

            - Dean, I don’t want to talk. – Cas said.

            - Me neither but apparently we need to. – Dean said, Cas snorted.

            - What?

            - Why are you upset?

            - Why? – His obvious look was cold and Dean knew it was trouble, but he wasn’t good at guessing and was even worse with feelings and stuff. – Because you said it was “weird”. Because you said I should “tell Charlie to keep it cool” like she was a problem you are not a part of. Just because you are embarrassed of telling Jo what we did. Because you are embarrassed of it. – Cas said coldly, Dean didn’t know what to think.

            - What? Are you insane? I’m not embarrassed of it. Of what we did. I’m not embarrassed of any part of it. Don’t even think that. Is just that is really… different, to talk about. And surely Charlie staring at us that way didn’t helped, but if you want to, I’ll talk to her, or anything. There is nothing weird and nothing wrong and if you want I’ll shout to the world I love you. – Castiel’s expression melted, he was completely shocked. – What? – Dean asked not understanding.

            - You said you love me. – Castiel said in shock, Dean froze for a few seconds and looked at him again.

            - Yes I did. – He said firmly, pulling Cas by his waist. – And I’ll say it again, as much times if you want. – Castiel’s shocked expression turned onto a smile, completely happy one.

            - I love you too, Dean. – Cas said, burring his face in Dean’s neck, Dean could fell his smile.

            Dean didn’t helped to smile. He didn’t even understand, but he did love Cas. So fast, but yet. And all of that would probably end with the school year, but that was not important, not now. Not now he had a silly Castiel in his arms skipping class. He pushed Cas a little, just so he looked at him.

            - I love you, and I’ll shout to the whole world if you want me to, but I’ll not talk about sex with our friends. – Dean said, Cas laughed and kissed him.

            - Sure, you don’t need to. And please don’t shout out, my brother would kill me… and that is the only reason I don’t want anyone to know it.

            - Sure. Now, how are we skipping class already…

            - WE ARE WHAT? – Cas got almost running to the door, but Dean got him before, pressing him against the door.

            - Cas, chills out. Enjoy it. – Dean said against the skin in his neck, Cas shivered and Dean smiled, kissing him possessively.

            - You are a bad influence. – Cas said at Dean’s neck, moaning low right after as Dean pulled his leg to his waist. Dean carried Cas to the teacher’s desk and they didn’t got out of the room until lunch time.

            - Charlie, if you keep looking at me like that I’ll out a paper bag in your head. – Dean said as he sat down to lunch.

            - Cas, your shirt is all messy. – Ash said after a few seconds, but stopped and looked at Dean quickly – Oh, right. – He said, Charlie laughed.

            - Okay, I’ll stop looking at you guys like that if you let me tell Jo. – Charlie asked Dean. He looked at Charlie and at Jo, the blonde girl dying in curiosity.

            - Sure, but don’t tell the whole school, would ya? – Dean asked with a smirk. Charlie smiled and turned to Jo at her side and whispered, Jo opened her mouth in a shocked smile. Dean ate ignoring them, Cas laughed at him. He texted Charlie without Dean see, he couldn’t tell her out loud. She almost fell of the bank when she picked her phone.

            - Dude, you don’t resist? – Dean said laughing at Cas, who blushed.

            - Sorry… - He said low, Dean laughed, whispering in his ear “we’ll see it later”. Cas shivered, Dean continued eating with a smile, Charlie and Jo looked at Cas with naughty smiles, he blushed.

            - Oh stop it you both. – Cas said, the three of them laughed.

            Dean was fine if he wasn’t asked, it was weird when the girls asked him, so they just asked Cas instead. Castiel didn’t mind; tell stuff to her best friend. Sure Charlie told Jo but Jo wouldn’t tell anybody, so it was cool. Sure sometimes Dean would “punish” him for all the gossip, by doing stuff torturing slow, but Cas liked it.

            They where going out almost three times a week, both of them, and other times with the guys. Cas’s brother had no idea, Gabriel knew and annoy him sometimes, but Cas taught it was funny, so…