Damn it Anna

Castiel woke up when was already dark. He had Dean’s arms wrapped around him, the green eyed hunter observed him.

            - Good morning angel. – He said with a big smile. Cas smiled a little, but he felt a pain in his lip and suddenly he remembered what happened. He was getting up, but Dean hold him down.

            - Calm down… - Dean said almost whispering.

            - Dean I got to… I…

            - Hey, look. Michael didn’t come back, Gabriel called Anna, and I don’t know if she got here already but I don’t think so. So, calm down, okay? – Cas breathed relaxing in Dean’s arms again. – Don’t worry angel, I got you. – He whispered.

            They didn’t move. For several minutes, just enjoying each other’s company, until they heard the front door being shut violently.

            Cas got up, Dean followed him.

            - Don’t you think is better to me to leave? I mean, is a family thing, isn’t?

            - Please stay. – Cas asked before getting out of his room.

            - Sure, Cas. – Dean said with a smile, kissing Cas’s lower lip, not to hurt the cut in the top one.

            They walk downstairs to find Anna seat on the couch, Gabriel in the kitchen, dead silence in the place.

            - Hey Gabe. – Cas said getting in the kitchen.

            - Hi there Cassie. Better now? – Gabriel said with a smile.

            - Yeah, sure. – Cas said going to the refrigerator to get some water. He offered Dean who just shook his head. – So… What about Michael?

            - Don’t answer his phone. Is probably doing something stupid. We’ll talk when he get here.

            - Talk? – Cas asked with a raised eyebrow, Gabriel rolled his eyes. – But… What about Anna? She doesn’t seem pretty happy.

            - Fuck it about Anna. If she’s going to be Michael’s pet, she can have her way. Won’t be good for long, believe me.

            The silence that followed that was awkward. But when it was broken it was worse. Michael gets trough the door. Gabriel walked out of the kitchen; Michael’s eyes run trough the room, to Anna first, then to Gabriel, then to Dean.

            - We need to talk. – Gabriel said, serious.

            - Fine. Talk. – Michael said, not moving.

            - Michael. – Gabriel called, Michael rolled his eyes.

            - Anna, go upstairs. – The girl rolled her eyes and got up, Gabriel looked at Cas who quickly pulled Dean by his arm and walked up too.

            Anna turned on some loud music, Cas cursed.

            - Damn it Anna, I want to hear what they are saying! – Cas said to the hall.

            - Too bad! – She yelled to him.

            - Slut. – Cas said sitting in his bed.

            - So… You okay? – Dean asked, leaning against the window.

            - Sure… Why?