Shut up Gabriel

* Hells yeah Gabriel in this chapter! So, now we’ll be having a lot of Destiel, but they will still hang out with the group and all… Next chapter will be… Fun… So, comment there, what do you guys think? *

            Whatever Dean expected Sam to say, was nothing compared to Charlie.

            Dean had just parked when she showed up, excited, and talking fast.

            - Whoa, whoa, Charlie! Breathe, please.

            - This is the perfect thing, is a perfect ship! Oh my god! – She said.

            - Okay, what the hell are you talking about?

            - You and Cas, you two are so cute, you match, is perfect. Wait, did you tell anyone? Are you guys boyfriend already?

            - Jesus… No, I mean, I told Sammy, and you, and that’s all. And I guess that’s enough for now… We just hang out, only once as a couple, not boyfriends, we are dating. Calm down, Jesus Christ.

            - Really? Boring. So, already too late, I told Jo.

            - Oh, came on.

            - What? She knew Cas liked you, it was only fair. Besides, I have to talk about my ship to someone.

            - Why the hell are you talking about boats? – But when he said that, the bell rang and they walked fast to class.

            - Is not a boat, is like a fictional couple. – Charlie said, after they both sat down in a rush.

            - Not the ship crap again… - Jo said, besides Charlie. Cas got to class late, all messed up.

            - Mister Novak, late? – The teacher asked.

            - Sorry professor, I had a contretemps. Won’t happen again. – The teacher nodded and Cas sat down.

            - Why the hell are you late? – Jo asked, looking at Dean than back at Cas.

            - I… Long story. My brother…

            - Witch one?

            - The irresponsible one. – Cas said in a obvious voice, Charlie laughed. They knew Gabriel, so it makes a lot of sense.

            Dean stared at Cas in silence. His hair was more messed up than usual, his shirt was messy, the usual blue tie on the contrary. He looks damn sexy. Dean cough himself thinking, he looked away quickly, but Charlie had already noticed. She smiled evilly at him.

            - So do you guys want to talk about it or… - Jo started, looking from Cas to Dean and back at Cas.

            - If you don’t mind, Jo, don’t. – Cas said surprise.

            - Sure. But when you want to, I want to hear every dirty detail. – She said with a dirty smile, Cas blushed furiously.

            At the end of the first class, that took forever, Cas was walking alone to his lock, once Charlie and Jo had other classes. Cas was still looking messy, and almost jumped when Dean passed him really close, whispering “follow me” into his ear. He did so, ending up in a empty classroom away from his lock, and his class. Dean closed the door and locked, looking at Cas.