Damn it Cas

In the next morning, Dean got out of home earlier than usual, going to the address Cas had texted him. It was an apartment, looked nice. Cas was waiting him impatient.

            - Hello. – Dean said smiling at him.

            - We are going to get late. – Cas said.

            - No we’re not. How you doing? – Dean asked taking off.

            - Fine.

            - C’mon, we’re not getting late, and if we do, what the hell… - Cas tried not to, but end up laughing.

            - Fine, whatever.

            - So how is the new place?

            - Awesome. Is big, nice and I don’t know when Gabriel did all that, but all was organized. Seriously Dean, you got to see.

            - Sure, Angel. – Cas smiled at the nick name.

            Sam was quiet in the back seat, watching them with a smile. Cas hadn’t even noticed him, but Sam noticed how happy Dean was.

            - So you guys going big today, right? – Sam said, Cas jumped on his seat.

            - Jesus Sam, I hadn’t seen you. – Cas said laughing; Dean laughed so hard he almost lost the turn. – Hello.

            - Hi. So, you guys going big today, huh? – He asked again.

            - Go big or go home! – Dean said in a playful tone. Cas only looked at him.

            Dean drove too fast inside the town, and soon they got to school, almost too late. Sam almost runs to class.

            Dean got out of the car walking easy, going to Cas and hugging his shoulders. Cas looked at him unsure, but Dean smiled reassuringly. Dean let his arm fall into Cas waist and they walked inside, Dean looked almost too relaxed about all the looks, Cas was tense.

            - Relax a little, Angel. – Dean whispered in his ear smiling, making Cas shiver. Dean laughed.

            - So you guys official now? – Jo asked smiling at them.

            - I guess. – Dean said smiling.

            - Long story… - Cas said when she took breath to ask why.

            People stared at them all day, Cas told them all that happened. Cas was really tense in the first classes, but Dean was pretty relaxed. It was his way, Cas could only think. Dean didn’t spared gestures, now he could do them without having to hide. Cas blushed easy and it was all very funny. But sure that it wasn’t all lollipops and candies for long.

            - I told you, it’s contagious. – A girl said to the boy from the football team, loudly to be heard when they past by their table in lunch. Charlie winked at her sarcastically, making Jo laugh.

            - You get used to it. – She said to Cas, who didn’t seem so okay about it. – End up being funny. Besides, more than half of them wanted your boyfriend so I guess it’s even better. – Dean smiled flirtingly, Cas pushed his shoulder, winning a kiss in the neck. He blushed hard, as he always did, making Jo and Charlie laugh.

            - Have you guys seen Ash? – Jo asked after some time.

            - Not really, maybe he’s sick? – Dean said.

            - He would have called, don’t you think? – Jo said.

            - Maybe not. Ash is not the one for the memory. – Charlie said only.

            - Well he’s missing a hell of a day, huh? – Dean said laughing at the cheerleaders looking at Cas with hate.

            - Stop that. – Cas said to Dean in an annoyed voice.

            - What? – Dean asked faking innocence.

            - Provocation. – Cas said. Dean smiled softly at him.

            - I’m sorry. – He muttered, kissing Cas briefly. It was it, the whole hall was silent.

            - Dean, I don’t think that’s a good idea. – Cas said really low.

            - What?

            - There is already enough people starring at us, don’t want to give them reason.

            - Reason for..? If those two things can make out during lunch – He said looking over some easy chick making out with a jock. – So can us.

            - Can we? Because I don’t think people agree.

            - So? Cas, you got to relax.

            - Is not that easy. – Cas said. Their whispered conversation was being basically ignored by Jo and Charlie, and Cas thanked them mentally for that. – I was raised to think this was wrong. And all their looks tell me the same thing.

            - Does it feel wrong? – Dean asked looking him in the eyes.

            - No, but…

            - So it isn’t. – Cas stared at him for a couple of seconds.

            - Just because it feels like it? – Cas asked.

            - Yeah. Fuck them, fuck your dumbass brother, okay? – Dean asked, Cas smiled. – Now c’mon. – Dean got up.

            - Where? – Cas asked, Charlie and Jo looked at them.

            - Some place, c’mon. – Cas got up, an eyebrow raised; Charlie and Jo smiled at each other. Cas followed Dean, people still staring, but it really didn’t affected him anymore. The halls where empty and Dean walked fast, Cas didn’t know why. They got to the bathroom, empty. Cas looked at Dean incredulous.

            - Perks of dating someone of the same sex. – Dean said with a dirty smile. Cas laughed at him. It was so much easier when they where alone. Dean pushed Cas to the wall, kissing him ardently. The cut in Cas’s lip was not bothering him anymore, and even if it was, he could not feel it, Dean’s soft lips pressed against his. Their hands run in the other’s bodies, the heat felling them quick. Dean broke the kiss after some time, staring at Cas.

            - We better… stop. – He said, Cas looked at him for a second and burst out laughing.

            - Gosh you’re so easy. – The blue eyed boy said, barely breathing.

            - Shut up, is not my fault you’re so hot. – Cas laughed and bit his lip, staring at him.

            - Damn it Cas. – He said, pressing the boy against the wall again. Cas laughed at Dean’s expression when the bell rang, getting out of the bathroom and leaving Dean behind. The hunter washed his face before following him, going to their next class.