Chapter 2

••••• MARCUS POV •••••

- It seems like Marcela finally getting over that nigga Rome & I'm happy. I heard he knocked up Keisha sister Esha. They both known gold diggers & ain't nobody got time for that. I called up my nigga Jay (Jeremy) & told him to meet me at the court so we can hoop. I really needed to talk to him about this Marcela situation. I love that girl, but I don't want to put too much on her while she still tryna get over ole dude. I'll just wait. "Wassup Marcus?" Jeremy said as he dapped me up. "Same ole shit, just a different day. You already know how it is." We walked towards the other side of the court as we talked about all the fine honeys we gone see at college. Ya boy couldn't wait. We played about 4 games before we decided to call it a day. I headed to the house to take a shower before I found some shit to get into on this fine Friday night.

••••• MARCELA'S POV •••••

- I've been ignoring Jerome for the past 3 weeks & he doesn't seem to get it. He's called me, texted me, came by my job, left notes on my car & everything. He must be really desperate because I haven't seen him like this before. I don't care anyway. I need to find something to do. I texted Marcus to see what he doing tonight. I didn't wanna be home.

ME: Bestfriend!
BESTFRAN: Yes girl?
ME: What we doing tonight?
BESTFRAN: I heard that nigga Big Mike having a party at Club Rox. You down?
ME: You already snow!
BESTFRAN: You so lame. -_- I'll be there around 9:30. Don't have me waiting.

It was already 7 so I headed to the shower. I let the water run over my hair so it would curl up since any other style I put in it would get sweated out. I dried off, put on a bra & matching panties then headed to the closet. I found some light jean shorts & a red crop top. A little risky for my size, but ion care. I threw on my red converse & a head band. By the time I was done, I heard Marcus pulling up. "Right on time." I thought before grabbing my phone & heading downstairs. I locked up & went to get in the car. "Wassup ugly?" There he go starting with me. I rolled my eyes & put on my seat belt. "Stop talking shit & let's go." I texted my mom to let her know I was with Marcus & drifted into my thoughts during our ride. When we pulled up, the party looked packed. It seemed like everyone from school was here tryna get all their partying in before either heading to college or starting their lives at the end summer. We walked in & could barely see through the thick cloud of smoke from all the weed being smoked throughout the party. I followed Marcus to the other side of the building where his friends were. I only recognized Jeremy, but I spoke to everyone. I found a chair & sat there vibing to the music watching everyone dancing, smoking, drinking, & enjoying themselves. Then I heard the beat to Freak Hoe by Speaker Knockerz come on. I instantly got excited & pulled Marcus to the middle of the floor. I bent over & began to throw that ass in a circle. Marcus barely seen me dance so I knew he was gonna be surprised.

••••• MARCUS POV •••••

- Bruh, I ain't know Marcela could dance like that! She had a nigga going crazy behind her. That wasn't even the end of it. After that twerking song went off Noize by Marques Houston came on & I wasn't prepared for what came next. She sat me in a chair & began to give me a lap dance. Mine & everyone else eyes was on her. She stood in front of me before slowly bending over & then sliding into a split. She stood back up & walked over to me before straddling me. She grinded her body against me & I was trying my best not to get hard. This shit was crazy. The way her hips moved was ridiculous. I grinded back & it felt like nobody was there but us. I'm sure she could see the lust in my eyes. I wanted this girl so bad, but I wouldn't allow myself to look at her like that. When the song went off everyone went back to partying. I danced with a few other females, but none of them could dance like Marcela. She was a tough act to follow. After the party I took Marcela home, but by the time we got there she was sleep. I decided to just stay here with her so I carried her up the stairs to her room & began to strip her. Not like that, but because I knew she wouldn't be comfortable in those tight ass shorts. I found one of my shirts I left here & put it on her before stripping down to my basketball shorts & climbing into bed with her.