Chapter 13

••••• MARCUS POV •••••

- I been done talking & beating around the bush, I'm ready for that action. I finished lacing up my black timbs & checking the clip on my gun. "I heard they was over here at this chill out spot with a couple of bitches." Tez said as we climbed into the van. Tonight, we finally was gone kill Travis & Jerome. We pulled up down the street from the house & got out. We snuck up to the house & busted through the front door. Travis was there with some broads, but after searching the house we realized that Jerome wasn't there. "You tried to rape my girl?" Rah said walking towards Travis. We let them girls leave, we had on masks so we knew they couldn't identify us. He sat back & pulled his blunt. "Yeah I did, I wish I succeeded tho cus that ass was looking delicious." He added with a slight chuckle. "You shot at Amber too?" Tez questioned. "Nah, that was Jerome. He said he didn't forget about that nigga beating his ass at Marcela old house." Travis said pointing to Marcus. It was my turn to ask a damn question. "Well who shot Marcela?" I asked. "The same people that's on the way to get her right... about... now." He said looking at his imaginary watch. "You one bold ass nigga." I said as Rah emptied his clip into Travis. I was glad he did cus I couldn't take no more of his bullshit ass talking. We didn't even get a chance to enjoy his death cus we had to get to Marcela before I'm guessing Jerome did.

••••• MARCELA'S POV •••••

- "I'm hungryyyy. Where's your daddy?" I said as I rubbed my little pudgy stomach. I walked into the kitchen looking for some food & while I was rummaging through the refrigerator, I heard the front door open. "Rah! Your baby & I are hungry!" I called out getting excited. "Nahhhhh baby girl, this ain't Rah." A voice called back as I heard footsteps getting closer. My heart dropped, I knew that voice all too well. Why the fuck is he here & where is Rah? What am I gonna do? His face soon appeared in kitchen doorway. "You not happy to see me?" Jerome said with that same stupid ass grin. "Do I look happy?" I retorted with an eye roll. "Well what about me?" My mom said as she stepped from behind him holding a gun. "What the fuck is going on?" I'm confused as hell. "I hear you're pregnant. You actually let someone fuck huh? You was supposed to be MY baby momma, not Esha hoe ass." I guess he was getting mad so I stepped further back. "Ain't no need to run. Imma get your ass regardless. I hate Rah so imma make sure to finesse his ass & still kill you when me & Travis done tag teaming in that pussy." He grabbed me roughly & kissed me with his crusty ass lips. I kneed him in his dick as hard as I could causing him to bend over pain. I kneed him in his face while he was bent & I kicked him when he fell. I jumped over his body, sprinting for the door, forgetting about my mom until she stuck her arm out clothes lining me. I hit the ground so hard it felt like I broke my back, I banged up my head & my throat was hurting all at the same time. I didn't know which body part to tend to first so I sat there kind of frozen like I was in shock or something. "You didn't think you was going anywhere, did you baby?" My mom said with this wicked grin. "I'm ready to kill you now, but I'll wait until Jerome gets himself together." I couldn't even let everything register because of the pain & black spots in my eye sight. "Wha-what did I do?" I said. She kicked me in my stomach. My baby! "What didn't you do bitch? I hate you." She kicked me again. All I could think about was my baby before I blacked out.

••••• MARCUS POV •••••

- "Man hurry up! He probably there already!" I yelled to Tez who was driving. "Man I'm doing 90." He said calmly. I was praying that Marcela was alright because these niggas wanted her so bad. Everybody wanted her. She was just so perfect so I understood why but at the end of the day she wasn't nobody's but Rah's. She didn't deserve all this shit she was going through tho. Especially not while she's carrying my niece or nephew. When Tez pulled up to the house, we all hopped out & ran up the driveway through the open door but nobody was here. Some shit was knocked over & the refridgerator door was wide open but there was no sign of Marcela. "MAN FUCK!" Rah snapped & punched a hole in the wall. I was thinking hard as fuck until it hit me. "Ayo, what was that shit Travis said about who was on the way to get Marcela... I know where they at. Come on!" We ran out the house & back to the car. This time I was driving tho. It took about 10 minutes to pull up to Marcela old house & I seen the light on upstairs. We all ran inside to her mom's room where we found them. Jerome was sitting with an ice pack on his lap, Marcela was tied up on the bed almost sleep looking & her mom was shooting dope off the dresser. Niggas started swinging on everyone. Tez & Rah was jumping Jerome & I was beating her mom high ass. I screwed the silencer on the tip of my gun & put one bullet in her head then let Rah do the same to Rome. We grabbed Marcela & got out of there. We could untie her in the car on the way to the hospital.