Chapter 12 Kisses

It's my birthday! Yay

WARNING talks about self harm and eating disorders. Please skip if you don't like topics like this. There is a warning page at the top of this book to tell you everything you should know about this book or my other books. Again please skip if you don’t like these kinds of topics 

Chapter 12 Kisses

Third person POV. 
A few seconds later Jeremy and Fawn left her room with the door shut behind them and made their way down the stairs to meet a blank emotionless staring Klaus. He knew that they had kissed.... What's with the nicknames? Kitten? He was her soulmate and she knew that so why did she kiss the youngest Gilbert?

Klaus looked between them confused and hurt. Fawn looked to Klaus then to Jeremy and clued in on what he might be thinking about, "I need to tell you something... I tried... telling you last night. But... then Caroline came and told me to leave" she said slowly. 

"What is Darling?" He asks her. 

Fawn fiddled with her fingers and thought over what she could say to him, she would look at him and then go back to the ground panicking, she was scared for his reaction so before she could close her mouth and stop herself from bluntly yelling out that she has four soulmates, she did and very loudly in fact. 

Klaus of course had heard her clearly, she had just yelled at him with her cute nervous voice that she had four soulmates, he heard everything. His soulmate has four soulmates meaning he would have to share her with three other people. He has to share her...

Unknowing to him he would have to share her with two other vampires and one being his own brother, his younger brother. He would also have to share her with Damon fucking Salvatore, some who he dislikes very much and then there was Jeremy Gilbert. 

He stood there with no emotions on his face and stared at the two of them for a few seconds before it clicked in his head. Jeremy was here because he was one of her soulmates. He didn't like this one bit! But what is he supposed to do? He can't take Jeremy away from her. He cant make her forget about him either, compelling to forget soulmates is impossible. He can't rip her away from her soulmates that would kill her.

Klaus has been waiting for centuries for his soulmate and he has finally found her… he just didn't expect to find out that he would have to share her with three other people/vampires.  

"Please say something," she pleaded out. Klaus eyes snap away from Jeremy to her pleading eyes. "Uhh... you have four soulmates.... and I'm guessing the youngest Gilbert is one of them," Klaus said. 

Fawn nods her head and casts her eyes to the ground again, she waits for him to continue speaking. It took him a few seconds to speak again, "I see... who are the others?" He asks. 

She shrugs her shoulders and shakes her head, "I-I don’t know" she mumbles out. 

Klaus nods his head and whips his lips, he looks around himself wondering what he could say to her next, it took a few seconds before he spoke again. "I don't like it. I really don't. I have never thought that when I met my soulmate that I would have to share her with someone else..." he starts. He takes a deep breath in and out and continues, “I know I'm sorry” she mumbles out. She was feeling guilty and ashamed.

"But I have been waiting for you for a very long time and I want you in my life. I need you in my life" he adds on. He walks straight to her with his eyes locked on hers, he cups her cheeks softly and rubs circles on her cheek bones lightly.

“I will do anything to keep you into my life. I will get on my knees and beg for you to stay into my life forever” he said. 

And he really meant forever.