Chapter 26 Leave

Chapter 26 Leave

Third person POV. 

Damon laid on his bed with another glass of scotch on his bedside dresser, his eyes shut and thinking. He was resting and when heard Stefan coming to his room so fast and he groaned out. He was thinking before Stefan came in and that was all about his soulmate. 

His soulmate was Caroline Forebes’ little sister, Jeremy bestfriends and the soulmate of Klaus Mikaelson. He couldn't believe that very soon he would be meeting his soulmate. Someone who he has been looking for centuries for. He has looked for his soulmate for so long and now he would be with her very soon. 

Only three out of four of her soulmates know about her. Kol was still in the dark about her. He has no idea who Fawn is, he doesn't even know who Caroline is, i mean he has talked to Caroline before but he didnt give a fuck about her. He doesn't know her so how would he know that she has a little sister. But the only Forbs that he is ever going to care for is Fawn. 

Stefan barges into his room with knocking or asksin to be in. Damon's bedroom door banged loudly onto the wall, "Hey Damon i need you-" he said. Damon groans and cuts his brother off, "You know when the door is shut it usually means that they are either sleeping, getting changed, wanting to be alone or ignoring everyone in sight" he said glaring at his brother. 

Stefan rolls his eyes, "I'm trying to sleep and ignore everyone. Now leave" Damon adds on. He lays back down and closes his eyes again. "This is about Elena," Stefan said.

Damon pushes up and grabs his glass, "Stefan. I don't fucking care, all i wanted to do now is rest" he grumbles out.

Stefan was shocked with his brother, he knew he had a thing for Elena and tried to get with her plenty of times but it never worked, he knew that all he had to do before was say Elena's name and he was there to help him, but now he was doing nothing to help her, "It's Elena we are talking about. You tried sleeping with her once and saved her life plenty of times. Why have you changed?" Stefan rambles on. 

Damon flings his arms slightly up in annoyance, "Of course you're talking about Elena and yes I tried to sleep with her and I do very regret that. Yes I did save her life plenty of times but that was to keep you from going crazy because you had lost your soulmate. I changed because she's not my responsibility nor do I care for her anymore. Haven't cared for her for a while now" he said. 

Stefan rolls his eyes at his brother, "Damon I need your help. Elena could be in danger" Stefan was bagging out to his brother and it was fucking annoying Damon a lot. 

"Little brother bagging isn't pretty on you, never did. Elena is always in danger, what's knew? You don't need my help, you have blondy, witchy, wolfy and Matt the human to help you. You don't need me. Now I want to sleep, leave now" he closed his eyes again and got comfortable on his bed. 

"I know for sure that Klaus was planning something tonight" Stefan tried again. 

Damon chuckles and shakes his head "I doubt it" he replies out. He knows where his soulmate is and that is being with Klaus doing whatever they were doing at that time. Jeremy had explained what had happened today, well not everything but enough to know that his soulmate was with Klaus. Damon was believing everything Jeremy had told him tonight. It was shocking for the both of them, but he believes him. 

He saw Fawns soulmark and a picture of her, he had heard her voice and now he can't get her out of his head and he has tried to, he tried a couple times already and again it never worked, it all went back to her. Everything was going back to her. He didn't want to wait for Jeremy to bring her tomorrow after their little breakfast together; he wished Jeremy could just bring her over now. He couldn't wait to meet her. 

"Klaus wants Elena dead and you want to sleep?" Stefan asks her shock. "Yes I want to sleep and you are not helping me with that" Damon mumbles out. "Also Klaus wants a lot of people dead. He wants me dead. He also got what he wanted, he's a hybrid now why would he want her still? He doesn’t" he added on. 

"Now leave me alone"

Stefan stood there shocked at his brother even more. He didn't expect this from him. “You don't want to help Elena?” he asks him, shocked. 

“No, I do not,” Damon grumbles out. “Now le-”

“Whow, whow just wait. What happened to you Damon? Last time I checked you came here to make my life a living hell. Then I found out you came looking for Katherine, then you tried to get with Elena and help her and now you want nothing to do with her, what the fuck man” Stefan said pissed. 

“Shouldn't you be happy with this. No more Damon trying to get with your girl, no more trying to win” he said and then took a big sip of the drink he poured himself. “I mean yes-”

Damon cuts him off by raising his hand up, “Good now leave me to myself. Go and try and find someone else who wants to help Elena” he said.

Stefan went to say something else to his older brother but Damon wasn’t having any of it. He was fast to grab his brother's neck and slam his back into the wall in the hallway and growls out, “Leave me alone” 

Damon slams his brother back into the wall again before disappearing into his room with the door shut and locked. He was lying on the bed again with the glass of scotch in his hand. 

Stefan stood there confused and shocked about everything that just happened, “Stefan where are you!?” Elena yells out. Stefan stared at the door one more time before he left and rushed to Elena who waited for him in his room on his bed under his covers. 

Damon glared at the door, he heard Stefan leave to go back to his room to his soulmate. At the end of their fun they would end up cuddling in their bed and that made him feel empty. He wanted to go to bed with his soulmate in his arms. 

--------------
I hope you like it. 
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

 Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either i can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.