Chapter 15 Elena

Warning⚠️: warning please note at one point in this chapter there is a bit of sexual assault, please be warned and skip this chapter if you don't like topics like that. 

Chapter 15 Elena

Third person POV. 

Damon slumples down the many stairs of his mansion to the kitchen. He was hungry so he was going to make something but on his way towards the kitchen he bumps into Elena Gilbert. She gasps and steps back and looks at him, "What are you doing here?" She asks. 

"What would i be doing in my house? I live here, it's my house" Damon said. "Well it’s more like Stefan and your house" Elena said. 

Damon rolls his eyes at her statement, "Ok.. why are you in my house?" he asks annoyed. "Because I'm having dinner with Stefan and Jeremy. I think Bonnie and Caroline might come over too… maybe Caroline's little sister Fawn also might come over, I hope not" she said Fawns name in disgust. 

Damon didn't know why his body stopped and tensed up after hearing that name, Fawn. He didn't understand why but he quickly continued to do what he wanted to do before that happened. 

He grimaces at her, "I thought that whole bullshit stuff happening at your place?" He asks. He walked past Elena and went straight to the fridge so he could look and see what he could make himself. It was that or have a blood bag. He didn't know why there was an or he was going to have both, but he’s probably going to have two blood bags. 

"Yeah well Stefan moved it here" she said. 

Elena moves her eyes over his body and smirks at him. She loves Stefan, but she couldn't deny how hot Damon Salvatore was. She wanted him so much and could feel between her legs ache for him. She bites her lip and goes to take a step towards him. Damon didn't see how her eyes raked over his body like a hungry… slut. He walked around the kitchen grabbing out eggs, bacon and bread from the fridge and placed it onto the conture, He went back to the fridge to grab the butter and other stuff he would need for his dinner breakfast. 

“What are you doing?” Elena asks him. She was right behind him with a hand on his back and her peaking beside him. He looked up with confusion and shock ridden over his face, he slightly shook his head in belief, “I'm flying a plane. What do you think I'm doing? I’m making myself some food” he said.

Damon was getting pissed off at this moment, Elena was bothering him so fucking bad that all he saw was wrappign his hand around her neck and snap it. He couldn't get that female voice out of his head all night, he wanted to know who Fawn was. 

Damon Salvatore is the badass vampire who doesn't give a shit over anyone or anything… well the only thing he loves would be his soulmate. He would drop down on both knees if he had to do that to his soulmate, he would beg for them.  His soulmate would be the only person he would fully love and care for. 

Elena ran her hand over his back and Damon tensed up, but before she could move down more Stefan walked into the room with a big happy smile on his face. Elean quickly went to him and wrapped his arms around Stefan. Damon just continued to make himself something to eat as fast as he could so he could leave the house and the gross kissing and snuggling close couple. 

Klaus POV
I'm going to rip them apart! No one! And I mean no one touches her like that! They don't even need to touch her or look at her. I'm the only one allowed to touch her.... and her other three soulmates get to touch her that way. Not them.

I stalk over to where my little soulmate body is shaking in fear as she looks up towards the group of pigs that tower down him with disgusting smirks and grins. All of them were itching to get another feel of her. My small soulmate stumbles back from the old pac man game machine. I quickly got in front of her.